Official Group of Emily Casey discussion

What fairy tale would you like to see get turned on its ear?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily Casey (emilycasey) | 4 comments Mod
Ivy is going to have her own series. I have a few planned out, but I want to hear from you. What fairy tale would you like to see in the Ivy Thorn series? Which fairy tale would you like to come crashing down on Ivy?

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Bowcutt | 1 comments The Elves and the Shoemaker, The Pied Piper, Princess and the Pea, I don't know, I would suggest The Frog Prince and Rapunzel, but they've been redone recently by Disney...

message 3: by Kimshme (new)

Kimshme (kimshmeshivaun) | 1 comments The Princess & the Pea, The Ugly Duckling, Thumbelina

message 4: by Emily (new)

Hmmm... there's a lot that could go wrong with Princess and the Pea. :) I like it!

message 5: by Thea (new)

Thea Diepen | 2 comments I was just thinking that The Little Mermaid might be interesting to see messed with.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 1 comments I've always liked the Twelve Dancing Princesses. That might be fun to mess around with.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I've always liked the Twelve Dancing Princesses. That might be fun to mess around with."

Funny you should say that...

message 8: by Thea (new)

Thea Diepen | 2 comments Emily wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "I've always liked the Twelve Dancing Princesses. That might be fun to mess around with."

Funny you should say that..."

Are you trying to tell us something, Emily? *grins knowingly*

On a completely and totally unrelated note: I'm so excited for The Fairy Tale Twist!

message 9: by Emily (new)

I've started working on it again. I'm still sleep-depried, so I'm slow, but I'm making progress. I'm about halfway, I think, with draft 2.