Q&A with Rhi Etzweiler discussion

Welcome! > Please Be Forewarned

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhi (last edited Nov 28, 2011 01:32PM) (new)

Rhi Etzweiler (rhianonetzweiler) | 255 comments Mod
I blather on a great deal. I am also prone to rambling.

Hopefully you will find the content of what I write marginally humorous or insightful or interesting, depending on the thread it's posted under.

Just a warning, that I'm notoriously incapable of writing one-word or one-sentence responses. This is the only warning or hint of apology that I will make in this regard. You've been warned! =D

[ETA: I'm also incapable of staying on topic. Topic titles are recommendations, suggestions, conversation starters, and general themes. I guarantee no relevance of actual discussion subject matter. In any thread.]

message 2: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 14 comments Rhianon wrote: "I blather on a great deal. I am also prone to rambling...."

You are? ;-p

message 3: by Rhi (new)

:P

message 4: by Rhi (new)

[I should probably also mention here that there aren't any "rules" for this group, as you may have noticed. That doesn't mean I'll not "control" conversations or behaviors that are inappropriate, inflammatory, phobic, intolerant, or otherwise aggressive or attacking. I'm only stating this so that everyone understands this group is in part designed to be a safe haven for open discussion, advocacy, activism, education, and awareness. This is not a place to accuse, denigrate, or otherwise demonstrate negativity.]

message 5: by Rhi (new)

:P Why do I feel like I'm caught in a Princess Bride-Twilight Zone crossover?

LOLOL.

message 6: by Rhi (new)

Oh god, don't go there or I'll have my muses yammering that I need to write that book. o_0

message 7: by Rhi (new)

I just felt the need to elaborate a little, that's all. I don't ever want anyone to feel unsafe in a space I've created. I won't stand idly by while that happens. Just wanted it to be clear just what my intentions are for having created this group, this space.

I hope that everyone who joins me here will embrace that same responsibility and duty to their fellow human being. But if I have to step in, I will.

message 8: by Rhi (new)

LOL @Lisa, you're fine. You didn't prompt anything. I was over on Aleks' blogpost comment thread here on GR, actually... and just felt the need to elaborate a little. That's all.

I'm discovering that I have thicker skin and stronger tolerance than most, though, so in the event that I find something offensive, I won't hesitate to remove it. It's not about censorship, so much as it is about "safe space" and not abiding the behaviors that have manifested elsewhere.

message 9: by Rhi (new)

Oh ohohoh *makes grabby hands* Can I have a side of Paul with him? It's like peanut butter and chocolate in a Reese's Cup. *lol*

message 10: by Aiko (new)

Aiko Rhi wrote: "Oh ohohoh *makes grabby hands* Can I have a side of Paul with him? It's like peanut butter and chocolate in a Reese's Cup. *lol*"

*GROAN* Reese's Pieces...NOM NOM NOM...And they don't sell them here :( Stupid country.

message 11: by Rhi (last edited Nov 28, 2011 12:42PM) (new)

Aiko wrote: "*GROAN* Reese's Pieces...NOM NOM NOM...And they don't sell them here :( Stupid country."

Is this the part where I shouldn't mention I live across town from the Reese's Plant? LOLOL.

(Hershey isn't called Chocolatetown, USA for nothing.)

message 12: by Aiko (new)

Aiko You live in Chocolate town? O.O

Oh my...

I didn't realize heaven actually existed on earth..

message 13: by Rhi (new)

The air even smells like chocolate when it rains. :) (It's a good thing smelling has Zero Calories.)

message 14: by Aiko (new)

Aiko Can I move in with you? I can...I don't know...make coffee, and polish your guns and stuff. And open the windows on rainy days. I'd come in handy. I promise!

message 15: by Rhi (new)

...Apparently I need a "Haus of Rhi" mansion. *lol*

Maybe I can requisition the Hotel Hershey or something...

message 16: by Aiko (new)

Aiko You could just make it the first step in your plan of world domination.

message 17: by Rhi (new)

The world. Must smell of chocolate.

...A perfectly rational reason for world domination.

Totally.

message 18: by Aiko (new)

Aiko Well I'd vote for you!
But dictators don't really requires votes do they..hmm..
But at least you'll know my vote is with you spiritually!

message 19: by Rhi (new)

I'll take all the support I can get!

...As long as it doesn't involve whalebone and chest constriction.