Paranormal Romance Lovers discussion

The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4)
This topic is about The Iron Knight
Guy weeks > Ash week!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 259 (259 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emilie | 3430 comments Mod
Yeah, so me and Lydia thought we'd dedicate a whole week to our beloved Ash! Next week will be Jace-week :DDD

Share the love for Ash here - you can put quotes or whatever you want :DDDD

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) "Touch her, and I'll freeze your testicles off and put them in a jar. Understand?"

:D

message 3: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hahahahaha, it had me cracking up for several minutes! :DDDD

message 4: by Lydia, Head Mod ;DD (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 2528 comments Mod
Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: ""Touch her, and I'll freeze your testicles off and put them in a jar. Understand?"

:D"

OMG that line is HILARIOUS!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

message 5: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chrysa | 574 comments Mod
"I was Ashallayn’darkmyr Tallyn, son of Mab, former prince of the Unseelie Court, and I was not afraid of a witch on a broom."

message 6: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

my personal favorite:
“My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court...Let it be known--from this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor, and my life. Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit. This I swear, on my honor, my True Name, and my life. From this day on..." His voice went even softer, but I still heard it as though he whispered it into my ear. "I am yours.”

message 7: by Lydia, Head Mod ;DD (new) - rated it 3 stars

SO SWEET! :DDD

message 8: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

"My life... everything I am... belongs to you."

Oh I love this idea for Ash-week!Too bas I have to leave now but when I am back I will write many quotes!!!

message 9: by Lydia, Head Mod ;DD (new) - rated it 3 stars

There's no rush! It's ALL week!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

message 10: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Don't you just love Puck and Ash's remarks? :DDDDDD

message 11: by Lydia, Head Mod ;DD (new) - rated it 3 stars

They're soooooooooooo funny together! :DDDDDDD

message 12: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

I laughed so hard I forgot to breathe :DDDDD

message 13: by Lydia, Head Mod ;DD (new) - rated it 3 stars

:DDDDDDDDDD same!!!

message 14: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Good we're on the same train here :DDDDD

message 15: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Found the right one! :D
"Ash pulled me back against him, brushing my hair from my neck. His mouth skimmed my shoulder, up my neck, sending butterflies swarming through my insides. "If you want to rest, then do so," he murmured against my skin. "The rain will not touch you, I promise."

message 16: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

"His breath hitched, and he regarded me hungrily. “You’re playing with fire, you know that?”
“That’s weird, considering you’re an ice prin—” I didn’t get any further, as Ash leaned in and kissed me."

message 17: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol, it's easy to get lost in the jungle :DDDDDD

I love Ash! :DDDDDDDD

message 18: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yea I just realised that!!!I love Ash too!!!Patch,Jace and Ash are my top 3 characters with awesome quotes!!!

message 19: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thats one of my fav!
" Then what do you want ? "
He bowed. " A dance. "
" What ! " I stared at him in disbelief. " You tried to kill me ! "
" Technically, I was trying to kill Puck. You just happened to be there. But yes, if I'd had the shot, I would have taken it."

message 20: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

" ... What do you want, Ash ? "
" Your head, " Ash answered softly. " On a pike. But what I want doesn't matter this time. " He pointed his sword at me. " I've come for her. "
I gasped as my heart and stomach began careening around my chest. He's here for me, to kill me, like he promised at Elysium.
" Over my dead body. " Puck smilet, as if this was a friendly conversation on the street, but I felt muscles coiling under his skin.
" This was part of the plan. "

message 21: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

And my last one:
Julie Kagawa
"Ash!" I called. "What are you doing? Come on!."
"Meghan." Ash's voice despite the pain below the surface, was calm. "I hope you find your brother. If you see Puck again. tell him I regret having to step out of our duel."
"Ash, no! Don't do this!"
I felt him smile. "You made me feel alive again," he murmured.
Screeching, the greemlins attacked."

message 22: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aaaaaaaaaaw, don't stop now! You've got all week with Ash! :DDDD

message 23: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

I mean the last one for today!!!And i feel like the rest of you must write some so I wil start again tommorow!!!But I must say I looove this topic!!!

message 24: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh okay. I'll post some but not right now - I'm on my way to bed :DDD

Lol, I just finished Iron Knight yesterday and freaked out on Lydia and said I'd dedicate the day to Ash and somehow it became Ash week :DDDD

message 25: by Chrysa, Junior Mod and in love with a fallen angel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ok!Have a goodnight Emily!!!

message 26: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thank you, Sissi! :DDDDD

message 27: by Lydia, Head Mod ;DD (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emilie wrote: "Oh okay. I'll post some but not right now - I'm on my way to bed :DDD

Lol, I just finished Iron Knight yesterday and freaked out on Lydia and said I'd dedicate the day to Ash and somehow it became..."

Yea geeky, I remember that! I was like SPAZ ATTACK! :DDDDDDDD

message 28: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

HAHAHAHA, I GUESS I FREAKED OUT A LITTLE :DDDD

message 29: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Okay, so I just found this quote from Iron Daughter :DDDDD

"Meghan,” whispered a voice, heart wrenchingly familiar, drawing me out of the void. I recognized it immediately, just as I realized it was a figment of my desperate imagination, because the real owner of that voice would never be here, talking to me.
Ash?
“Wake up,” he murmured, his deep voice cutting through the layers of the darkness. “Don’t do this. If you don’t come out of this soon, you’ll fade away and drift forever. Fight it. Come back to us.”
I didn’t want to wake up. There was nothing but pain waiting for me in the real world. If I was asleep, I couldn’t feel anything. If I was asleep, I didn’t have to face Ash and the cold contempt on his face when he looked at me. Darkness was my retreat, my sanctuary. I drew back from Ash’s voice, deeper into the comforting blackness. And, through the layer of dreams and delirium, I heard a quiet sob.
“Please.” A hand gripped mine, real and solid, anchoring me to the present. “I know what you must think of me, but…” The voice broke off, took a ragged breath. “Don’t leave,” it whispered. “Meghan, don’t go. Come back to me.”
― Julie Kagawa, The Iron Daughter
tags: ash , love , meghan 147 people liked it like
Added!
view quote
Share on TwitterLikes the quote "Meghan,” whispered a voice, heart wrenchingly familiar, drawing me out of the void. I recognized it immediately, just as I realized it was a figment of my desperate imagination, because the real owner of that voice would never be here, talking to me.
Ash?
“Wake up,” he murmured, his deep voice cutting through the layers of the darkness. “Don’t do this. If you don’t come out of this soon, you’ll fade away and drift forever. Fight it. Come back to us.”
I didn’t want to wake up. There was nothing but pain waiting for me in the real world. If I was asleep, I couldn’t feel anything. If I was asleep, I didn’t have to face Ash and the cold contempt on his face when he looked at me. Darkness was my retreat, my sanctuary. I drew back from Ash’s voice, deeper into the comforting blackness. And, through the layer of dreams and delirium, I heard a quiet sob.
“Please.” A hand gripped mine, real and solid, anchoring me to the present. “I know what you must think of me, but…” The voice broke off, took a ragged breath. “Don’t leave,” it whispered. “Meghan, don’t go. Come back to me."

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Lalalalalaa so not reading it lalalaalala xD

message 31: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hahahahaha, I made it spoiler free. Though it might would catch your attention :p

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) *bangs head on keyboard*

message 33: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hahahahahaha, no need to do that :DDDDD

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) This day just is too crazy xD

message 35: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Waaay too crazy :DDDD

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) This week is crazy, period.

message 37: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

It's only monday :p But I'd say every week is crazy :DDD

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Well, it's gonna be crazy!

message 39: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol, because you're gonna freak out in the theater? :DDD

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) also wednesday I'm going to a musuem thing with things from egypt and I'm obsessed with old day egypt + before that I'm getting Starbucks.
& yeah, this weekend is gonna be the worst in the theater!

message 41: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hahahahaha, poor people :p

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) They'll all be deaf because I'll be eeping so much xD

message 43: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hahahahaha, I think all the people will be dead cuz I'm freaking so much and I end up falling on them.. I'm that clumsy! :p

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Like with the cds :P

message 45: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol, I think that's the most un-clumsy I've ever done in my life :p

message 46: by Emilie, The Head Mod (last edited Nov 14, 2011 11:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I just found this quiz about Ash - no spoilers in it!

http://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/resu...

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) 10 of 10 correct! Woohoo xD

message 48: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hahaha, I got that too! :DDD

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) *high five*

message 50: by Emilie, The Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

*high five back* :DDDD

« previous 1 3 4 5 6