The Riyria Revelations discussion

Percepliquis (The Riyria Revelations, #6)
This topic is about Percepliquis
Book 6: Percepliquis > Percepliquis Release Being Moved up

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
Got some good news from Orbit...They are going to change the date of the Percepliquis release from January 31 to January 15. They want to make sure that Percepliquis fans will be able to get their copies of the book before Heir of Novron buyers and its possible that the Heir of Novron books MIGHT be hitting the distribution channel as early as Mid-January.

message 2: by Jim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jim (jimmaclachlan) Super!!! I want my signed copy ASAP. I'll be re-reading the whole series then. I can't wait.

Amber Ivers (mohawkguy28) | 33 comments yay! five days after my birthday! I guess I know what I am going to get myself. :)

Elise (ghostgurl) | 56 comments Great! :)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments YAY! :-) OMGosh! So excited! LOL

Andrea (iichron714) | 3 comments Excellent news! I cannot wait to read it!

Nancy Piper (anne3624) | 6 comments Just pre-ordered my copy!

Cathy (texasindia) | 1 comments Yeah! I can't wait to read. Seems like a long wait:)

I'm going to reread all on upcoming long plane ride.

message 9: by Michael (new) - added it

Cathy, that must be one heck of a plane ride or you are a very fast reader ;-)

Tania D. | 6 comments I had originally signed up for a signed copy of Percepliquis, but now I am not sure where to actually purchase the book. Anyone here know if I need to go to Michael's website or to amazon to get a signed copy of Percepliquis?
Thanks.

message 11: by Michael (new) - added it

Tania - signed copies will be for sale on my website. I'm not taking orders just yet as I don't want to charge credit cards before I can ship product. You'll probably be getting email notification the first week of January with a link of where to buy.

Tania D. | 6 comments Thanks Michael.