The Sky Is Everywhere The Sky Is Everywhere discussion

What age group is this for?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah I was just wondering, is it for late teens, early teens, or anyone? Is it exciting also?

Sheetal Just generally all teens. I wouldnt say it was always exciting sometimes it got rather dull but it was a good read.

Sarah Sheetal wrote: "Just generally all teens. I wouldnt say it was always exciting sometimes it got rather dull but it was a good read."

OK, thanks :)

Bethany some of the topics require real maturity so i'd say about 15ish but if you're mature enough before then then why not

Beth ♪$คгคђ♪™Is Da Boomting(: wrote: "I was just wondering, is it for late teens, early teens, or anyone? Is it exciting also?"

their is sexualy refrences. And the suggestion a sex scence not for anyone below 14

Elizabeth i would say teens but some teens i dont think would be mature enough to fully understand but if you are mature (and other people have to say you are not just you) then go for it just be warned you immature early teens!

Mikiahla Well I am 13 and my mom didn't care mostly because I am at a higher reading level then I am susppoesed to be.