Bones, Wings, and Wizards Oh My!! discussion

The Girl Who Could Fly > TGWCF Charries

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Catie  | 215 comments Mod
Name:
Personality:( No TBA or In RP)
Appearance: (No anime. Real people pictures or no picture)
Kin:
Power: (here's my nitpicking. No more than 2 big powers. I don't want little goddesses running around. You can have little powers with your big powers but no mindreading, future seeing, flying, healing, elemental kid. If I think your chartie has too many powers I will tell you. Or my mod buddies Will)
Other: (Teachers what class do you want to teach)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Madison 'Marie's Vasquez
Personality: Very outgoing,nice,caring,but if you mess with her or her friends she is very aggressive and short tempered
Appearance:

Kin: A step dad and a older sister
Power: Can control fire and engulf herself in flames,when she is engulfed she has alittle bit of super strength
Other:

message 3: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (last edited Jan 06, 2012 08:02AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 126 comments Mod
Name: Kat
Personality:( No TBA or In RP)
Appearance:
Kin: none
Power: can control the cold/ice
Other: is friends with ava

message 4: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Catie  | 215 comments Mod
Name: (Avalon (Ava) Lake
Personality: Very quiet and shy when you first meet her and for a long time after you meet her. She doesn't trust the easiest and somtimes struggles with opening herself up when she can hear every little negetive thought in someone's mind.
Appearance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/head... And yes I do know that's who's playing Prim in the hunger games.
Kin: Older sister and Mom (Headmaster and teacher.)4 year old sister and her twin brother and her Dad who is kind of out of the picture.
Power: Can read minds and control them if she tries really hard but she tiers out quickly.
Other: Has A LOT of trouble controling her powers.