The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) The Maze Runner discussion

What if they made a movie

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boyd Masters I want you to tell your opinion if they should make a movie out of this trilogy. In my opinion I think they should make a movie, and it would be one of the best movies ever made.

April They'll probably just mess it up like every other movie made after a book (besides Lord of the Rings).

Boyd Masters I really HOPE they do. I really Love the books and I'm reading the Hunger Games now and LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antoinette I think it would make for a great movie, its a crazy story you never knew what would happen next.

Campbell awesome movie with horror and explosions... 100% amazing

Nancy. yeah i agree that it should become a movie, its just so action-packed and suspenseful
i would definitely watch it, lets just hope if they do make it that it wont be too much of a disappointment

Nancy. Sara wrote: "EVERYONE WATCH THIS TRAILER IT'S OFFICIAL AND FOR THE MOVIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2-zYc..."

i don't think it is, it's just a book trailer!

Kerem Mermutlu Apparently the movie is being made by the director from Twilight. I read the book and was a little disappointed, although it would make a cool movie with all the action scenes within the maze and everything.

Boyd Masters Antoinette wrote: "I think it would make for a great movie, its a crazy story you never knew what would happen next."

I have to agree with you not knowing what would happen next actually kept me reading day in and day out!! LOVE IT

Shannonk Kerem wrote: "Apparently the movie is being made by the director from Twilight. I read the book and was a little disappointed, although it would make a cool movie with all the action scenes within the maze and e..."

Yeah, I heard also. They are making a movie on it by the same director as Twilight. Although not a lot of information is on there, if you go to IMBD you'll find out when and in the future, updates about the upcoming movie. I'm anticipating for it.