Q&A with Magda Olchawska discussion

• Do you have another project in the works? If so, what is it?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Magda (new)

Magda (magdaolchawska) | 48 comments Mod
I’m working on “My Mom Is A Superhero” which it’s going to be a serial of 2-4 stories how different family members are seen by other family members.

message 2: by Claude (new)

Claude Forthomme (claudenougat) | 5 comments Great idea, Magda!

I'm working on a less uplifting idea. The book is entitled RICH, FAT AND BORED and it's about an American heiress who is...rich fat and bored and living in Tunisia with her Tunisian lover in the dark days just before the Arab Spring. It's a not so sunny comment on our Western civilization and how it meets the Islamic world...

message 3: by Magda (new)

Claude wrote: "Great idea, Magda!

I'm working on a less uplifting idea. The book is entitled RICH, FAT AND BORED and it's about an American heiress who is...rich fat and bored and living in Tunisia with her Tuni..."

I already like the idea :) When do you think you will finish?

message 4: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Coelho (sl_coelho) | 6 comments Right now, I am editing the 2nd draft of my paranormal thriller "Argus". It is due out 2012. It is very different to write a novel versus a picture book. I am having fun and enjoying the process :D

message 5: by Rich (new)

Rich Weatherly (richweatherly) | 3 comments I'm working on an historical fiction novel which begins in 1835 with parallel plots: Texas Revolution and Trail of Tears - removal of Native Americans from the Eastern United States.

Have a short story and a collection of poems on my blog.

I have more poems and short stories in the pipeline and possibly some YA fiction.

message 6: by Magda (new)

Sandra wrote: "Right now, I am editing the 2nd draft of my paranormal thriller "Argus". It is due out 2012. It is very different to write a novel versus a picture book. I am having fun and enjoying the process :D"

I can't wait to read "Argus". Sandy if you have trailer up on youtube please share with us.

message 7: by Magda (new)

Scott wrote: "I'm working on a follow-up to my nonfiction book, aimed at helping writers overcome common problems I see all the time in my editing life. :)"

For all of us I guess. I know that I drive people/editors crazy with my text.

Would you like to share any links with us?

message 8: by Magda (new)

Rich wrote: "I'm working on an historical fiction novel which begins in 1835 with parallel plots: Texas Revolution and Trail of Tears - removal of Native Americans from the Eastern United States.

Have a short..."

Rich is a very talented writer & I have read his short stories & poems & would recommend to anyone to check out his blog.
Rich don't forget to share a link to your work with the rest of us?

message 9: by Rich (new)

Rich Weatherly (richweatherly) | 3 comments Magda, thank you for your encouragement. Most of my work can be found at http://richweatherly.wordpress.com/

I welcome your comments and suggestions.