Super RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 757 comments Mod
((Rp))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Delia walked down the hall with her head down. Everyone glanced up and stared at her. She felt like the odd one out. Everyone already had friends. Delia had friends too, but back home in Colorado. She heard someone whisper, "Check out the newbie. She looks like a wreck." They snickered. Delia felt tears coming to her eyes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2012 08:50AM) (new)

(First class: Advanced Lit) While the teacher took attendance, Delia read her book in an attempt to block out everyone around her. She felt someone tap her shoulder. It was Willa who sat in the seat accross the row. "Hey" she said. Delia gave her an uncomfortable smile and replied, "Hi..."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Willa smiled warmly and said, "I'm Willa. What about you?"
Delia blurted out, "Delia, I'm new!" Then she hung her head in shame. She probably seemed desperate. No one would ever like her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's cool. Do you want to eat lunch with me? There's an extra seat!" said Willa.
Delia silently gasped. " Um, yeah sure!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron looked over at the new girl, inspecting her personality. Unconfident. Stressed. Maybe even slightly depressed. Nah, that's goin' a little too far.

Dezzi sat in class, daydreaming a little. What it'd like to actually have a date to the prom this year. To be known all around the world for what she would someday do. Then Dezzi feircely shook her head. That's all so childish. But she couldn't help but let her mind wander to the first thought every once in a while.

message 7: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Willa smiled at Delia. "Sweet." she said.

message 8: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 489 comments Mod
Nicky walked into the school and looked around at all the kids there. It's okay. Just don't look anyone in the eye or have a conversation with a cute guy, and you'll be fine.

Zach opened his locker and swaped out some of his books. He closed the locker then realized that he forgot to grab his History binder. He quickly opened it again and grabbed it.

Crystal Pierce got out of her car and walked up to the school. She smiled to herself and thought, It's a new day. Anything could happen...right?

Finn joked around with some of his friends and smiled when he saw Sara Heart walk by. Hello gorgeous. How are you doing on this fine day. No, that's lame. "Stupid," he accidentally said.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((We should make some teachers, just as fill-ins.))

message 10: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

((yeah we should.))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll go ahead and do it.))

message 12: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

((Okay. I'll join in.))

message 13: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Sara turned her head around staring coriously at David. "Excuse me?" She asked, her eyes narrowed. She didn't want to be mean, but a comment like that was rude. He was only joking, Sara. Stop being so sensitive!

message 14: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

((Who's David? The guy who said stupid is Finn.))

"Oh, uh that wasn't at you. That was at one of my friends. They just did something really stupid. Sorry for the uh, confusion," Finn said hoping it was enough. Really. You had to say that out loud. Idiot.

Crystal walked in the doors of her school and quickly walked to her lockers. She grabbed her Advanced Literature book and Espanol tres((Spanish 3)). She closed her locker, turned around and headed off to class.

Zach walked off to his World History class and quietly stepped inside. He tood a seat near the middle of the right side. I sure hope school will go by quickly today.

Nicky turned her lock this way and that, opened up her locker and got her Advanced Literature and World History text books. After closing her locker she headed off to class. She reached Advanced Lit and quietly took a seat near Willa. "Hey, what did I miss," she quietly asked.

message 15: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

((Oops.))

Willa shrugged her shoudlers. "Nothing much." She muttered. "Girls flirting with guys, Nerds being nerds, same old, same old." She rolled her eyes.

Sara smiled and nodded at Finn. "Oh, okay." She said sweetly. She smirked. "What did they do stupid. It's not hard to make me laugh."

message 16: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

((It's okay.))

"Oh, uh well..." Finn trailed off, trying to think of a good excuse. "My friend here((Someone create a friend please.)), he uh tried to drink a Pepsi, while gurgling. It was really wierd. He almost choked."

Nicky giggled alittle before relizing that there was someone new in the class. "Whose this?" she asked refering to the girl on the otherside of Willa.

Zach twirled his pencil as he watched everyone come in. As usual, no one sat near him, and he was totally okay with that.

Crystal walked into the classroom and took a seat near the front, not making eye contact with anyone. She pulled out a notepad and started writing a new poem. It's eleven o'clock and lights go out; the monsters get ready to play; With kids asleep and parents resting; Tomorrow's their favorite day; Vampires, zombies, werewolves and all; Sharpen their little fangs; And when rule breakers see the scary beasts; They run away with their gangs...run away with their gangs and what? I'll work more on it at lunch.

message 17: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Sara tilted her head at Finn, "Okay..?" She muttered, and waved her hand, while spinning around on her heel, "Bye, Finn." She called over her shoulder.

Willa smiled, "This is Delia."

message 18: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

"See ya, Sarah," he said. He turned back to his friends and shook his head. I am such an idiot.

Crystal then pulled out her notebook and started working the warm up that was on the board.

Zach set his pencil down on the edge of the desk and karate chopped the end that was off the desk with his hand. It flew two feet into the air and landed beside his desk.

Nicky smiled at the new girl. "Hey. I'm Nicky. What do you like to do?" she asked, striking up a new conversation topic.

message 19: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Delia nervously pushed her hair behind her ear. "Well," She started nervously. "I like to swim."

message 20: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

"Really? That's cool. Do you swim at the Y or something or do you swim in a lake?" Nicky asked thinking about her own lake in her back yard.

message 21: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

"In a lake," Delia said, "in the summer." She smiled, or at least tried to smile. Yes, Nicky seemed nice, but Delia wasn't that good at making friends.

message 22: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

"Oh that's cool. What lake do you go to? Is it big?" she asked wit excitement.

message 23: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

"Y-Yes." Delia answered nervously. "Huge."

message 24: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

"Cool. I have-" she started, but quickly stopped herself. I can't let anyone know about the hidden lake. If I do, then I may lose it.

message 25: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

((I gtg. I'll be back on later. Maybe.))

Delia didn't press further. She never did. She just smiled and nodded. "Okay."