Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > author is having a problem

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) | 12 comments i received this message, and since i am not actually a goodreads moderator, i told him to post his question here, but he was having difficulties, so i am going to do it for him:

I have sent and received stuff from you and I know you are a Goodreads moderator.

A friend of mine who has read my book finally got around to writing a review of my book, and it didn't show up under my author dashboard, then while looking around I realized when I searched for my book
"No Rules Of Engagement" Three options showed up, under the second option Kindle Edition his review of it shows up, but bot on my authors dashboard. My book appears in the search options three times!! Is there not a way to consolidate or link them together?
and Shouldn't any reviews of my book show up under my author dashboard or on my author page when people are checking me out?

Just curious? If there is something I should do to link them together please let me know. Is this something a libraian of Goodreads would be able to fix or adjust?

Thomas

this is the link to the user- http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

i don't know if you guys can help him - i only see two books listed, but he is obviously seeing something different. i can act as an intermediary, or someone could contact him directly? i want to help him, but i don't really understand the problem. thank you!

message 2: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Fixed.

There were three copies of "No Rules Of Engagement". One was under his author profile Thomas^^Wilson (where ^ is a space). Another was under Thomas^Wilson, and the third under Thomas D Wilson. I changed all the books to Thomas^^Wilson and combined. That should fix it. :)

message 3: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) | 12 comments thank you!! wonderful!