The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 157: Dartouros

Comments Showing 1-50 of 458 (458 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

^_^!

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments (ty)
"so this is will be my room"asked dartouros

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah,the door has your name on it and everything"Ivan said beginning to walk away.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "bye"dartouros told kida to stay in the room. He grabed his scythe and walked outside.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivan left*gone*

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments Dartouros and Tori arrived at his dorm."Here rest here"He said letting her get off his back and changing back into his normal form

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 4252 comments Tori took Inori off her arm before flopping onto Dartouros's bed. "Wow, it's so comfy," she sighed happily.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments ((I GTG ill be back in a few min))

"Stay here for as long as you want"He said sitting on the sofa

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 4252 comments ((Okay then))

"Mmmm," she said, curling into a ball and snuggling into his bed. Soon, she was sleeping peacefully.
A short while later, she woke up. Sitting up and yawning, she said, "That was a nice nap. Thanks for letting me use your bed."

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 4252 comments ((hello~? Are you back yet?))

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments ((Yea))

"Im glad your happy"He said smiling

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 4252 comments Tori smiled back and lay back down on his bed. "This is so comfy, I almost don't want to get up," she giggled

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "You dont have to if you dont want to"He said laying down on the couch

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 4252 comments "Don't tempt me," she chuckled, getting out of his bed. "So, what do you want to do now?"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "What do you want to do?"He asked

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 4252 comments Tori thought for a while. "How about we try the maze? I kinda wanted to go before but I didn't want to go in there alone. Unless you wanna do something else?"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "Thats fine with me"He said.He transformed into wolf form and told her to get on

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 4252 comments Tori picked up Inori and climbed onto his back. "Okay, lets go!"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments Dartouros landed and put Nina on the ground.He walked inside and sat on the sofa."Come on in"He told her

message 20: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She walked in and sat a few feet away from him,"Its cozy."She said looking around.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "It sure is"He said."You pick what we watch"He said handing her the remote

message 22: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Uh ok,but first,what do ya like?"She said as relaxed on the soft couch.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "Anything"He said

message 24: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Really,even romantic movies like this."She said and clicked on the Notebook.She sat a less than a foot from him,she pulled her legs up and stretched out.

message 25: by SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant (last edited Nov 23, 2011 10:08PM) (new)

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "Yes"he said With a slight chuckle

message 26: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She giggled,"Good,I like you already."She said sitting on her side so her legs faced opposite him.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "Are you cold?"He asked"I can get us a blanket."He said

message 28: by Nicollette (last edited Nov 23, 2011 10:16PM) (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Just a little."She said,"And yeah a blanket would be nice."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments He got up and got a blanket.He put half of it on her and the other half on himself.

message 30: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She pulled it up to her chin,"Thanks."She said as she leaned closer to him,and leaned next to him.

message 31: by SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant (last edited Nov 23, 2011 10:27PM) (new)

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments He put his arm over her shoulder."Your welcome"He said

message 32: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She smiled and snuggled in to his side,she lay her head on his chest,"Your warm."She said.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments His hand slipped when she moved.It landed on her leg.He yanked his hand up"Sorry"He said

message 34: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Its ok."She said,"I liked it."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments He slowly put his hand back on her leg

message 36: by Nicollette (last edited Nov 23, 2011 10:46PM) (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She smiled as he put his hand back,it was warm.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "So what do you want to do now?"He asked her as the movie ended

message 38: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "I don't know,what do you want to do?"She said as she shut the tv off.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "Nothing really"He said

message 40: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Not even look at me?"She said.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "You never gave me permission"He said

message 42: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Well I'm giving it to you now."She said.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments He looked over at her.

message 44: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She smiled.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "You have a beautiful smile"He said

message 46: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Thank you."She said and smiled more,"And I think that your name is a beautiful as you."She said blushing.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "Thank you"He said smiling.He drew her closer and looked into her eyes

message 48: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Your most welcome."She said as she felt hi draw her close as he looked into her eyes.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 3763 comments "You are very beautiful"He said still looking into her eyes

message 50: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She is still blushing,his gave capturing hers.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10