We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) We'll Always Have Summer discussion

If theres a movie who should the cast be?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 11, 2011 02:11PM) (new)

Who would you want your Bells, Conrad and Jeremiah to be?

Bettynineten Conrad: Chaning Tatum (sooo hot!!)
Belly: Someone like Jessica Biel or Emma Stone
Jeremiah: I imagine someone with shaggy hair and super cute.

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Liam Hemsworth for Jeremy :)

Betty910 Amy wrote: "Liam Hemsworth for Jeremy :)"
I agree with you. That would be an amazing cast.:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Betty910 wrote: "Amy wrote: "Liam Hemsworth for Jeremy :)"
I agree with you. That would be an amazing cast.:)"

haha, that would b good, but i didn't imagine Jeremy like that, not relly. idk, someone with shaggy hair like 'Bettynineten' said (=

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

is there going to be a movie?

Betty910 Jenny Han was interviewed and she didn't denie that there is a script in the making.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Betty910 wrote: "Jenny Han was interviewed and she didn't denie that there is a script in the making."

ahhh! really??? yay! tnx! where is this interview?

message 9: by M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M. Aren't the actors mentioned too old? I would like to see completely unknown actors. And for Bells I would like to see an actress who looks like a real person, not a super skinny, super hot model type of girl.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Michelle wrote: "Aren't the actors mentioned too old? I would like to see completely unknown actors. And for Bells I would like to see an actress who looks like a real person, not a super skinny, super hot model ty..."

exactly... Belle's not, you know, all hot and grown, she a young girl, on the verge of growing up. someone who looks like the belle we read from the book. (=

Steph Elle Fanning could be a good actress to play Belly. She's young, looks normal and I think she can pull it off.

Logan Lerman could be good to play Jeremiah. He looks like he could play the part.

Landon Liboiron looks like a good match for Conrad. I see a picture of him and I see Conrad.

Anyone agree with my picks?

message 12: by Beck (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beck If there is a movie, I'm hoping for unknown actors.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

haha! me too! (:

Ezinwa Liam Hemsworth for Conrad and thats all I can think about!!

Lauren Meijer Steph wrote: "Elle Fanning could be a good actress to play Belly. She's young, looks normal and I think she can pull it off.

Logan Lerman could be good to play Jeremiah. He looks like he could play the part.

L..."

I completely agree with you!! I absolutely love Landom Liboiron and Logan Lerman!! But maybe someone more like Amanda Seyfried to play Belly :D

Lauren Meijer Steph wrote: "Elle Fanning could be a good actress to play Belly. She's young, looks normal and I think she can pull it off.

L..."
I completely agree with you!! I absolutely love Logan Lerman and Landom Liboiron! They're just gorgeous :D But maybe someone more like Amanda Seyfried to play Belly :)

Ezinwa Lauren wrote: "Steph wrote: "Elle Fanning could be a good actress to play Belly. She's young, looks normal and I think she can pull it off.

Logan Lerman could be good to play Jeremiah. He looks like he could pla..."

I think Landon Liboiron is too sexy to play Jeremiah ;D

message 18: by Ala (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ala WHAT? elle fanning..are you kidding me? I hate how they always get these hollywood people to play these parts..If this is ever made into a movie which I hope it is not, I would love someone unknown to play belly!

I personally hate when books are made into movies because something always goes wrong...nothing will ever be better than the book and if it is made into a movie I hope Jenny Han will pick wisely!

Emily I think Austin Butler should be Jeremiah and Matt Lanter should be Conrad.

Jenny Ohh I totally like the idea of Logan Lerman for a role but not sure which one of the brothers he would suit.

As for Belly, maybe someone unknown or less known would be good!

Can't wait if this series will turn into a movie! I hope it's soon!

Mikiahla Emma Stone for Belly
I don't know for the bros though

Alice I think it'd be cool if both Hemsworth's played Conrad and Jere. Chris for Conrad, Liam for Jere. Or the other way around.

For Belly... Emma Roberts? Or maybe Selena Gomez?

peach I'm thinking Tom Daley as Jeremiah and Siva Kaneswaran (from The Wanted) to be Conrad. but then I start to thinking they're not even alike Siva is irish and a bit asian while Tom Daley is british. but they're tan anyway so, haha.

peach Beck wrote: "If there is a movie, I'm hoping for unknown actors."

AGREE! would love to see something different

Catarine Wiggers Mika wrote: "Aren't the actors mentioned too old? I would like to see completely unknown actors. And for Bells I would like to see an actress who looks like a real person, not a super skinny, super hot model ty..."

Me too!

Chloe Belly, maybe Shailene Woodley. Conrad, I agree with somebody up there that Landon Liboiron could be cool. Jeremiah, maybe Lucas Till with darker hair?

message 27: by Angelica (last edited Feb 23, 2013 12:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angelica I think Conrad should be Max Irons or Matt Lanter and I think Belly should be either like Lily Collins and for Jeremiah I think Jeremy Sumpter would be perfect

peach I want the casts to be exactly the people on the cover. they are perfect for the characters.

Abby i kind of hope there isnt a movie, unless belly isnt so emotional in them it will be really good !

message 30: by S (new) - rated it 3 stars

S Personally, I don't think a film adaptation is necessary because I have my own ideas about what the characters look like, and I don't want these to be ruined. (For example, Katniss Everdeen was not presented how I would like her to have been in The Hunger Games).

However, if a film adaptation was made, I think the actors should be young and relatively unknown, perhaps amateur. This would make it more realistic for me, as known actors would taint my opinions on the characters.

Only an opinion, but one I have to share.

Jenna Neufeldt I love this trilogy more than life. I want them to make a movie so bad, but I'm worried Hollywood will ruin it by adding sex or something, and that's not what these books are about. But if they do make a movie, which I pray for, I would camp out of the movie theater to be the first one to see it. My best friends mom is really good friends with a director in Hollywood, so maybe I'll give her a little chat about reading these beautiful books and making a movie!!!!!!

message 32: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve i love this trilogy too i love it so much! i guess that Skandar Keynes let be our Conrad Fisher, and yes Liam Homesworth let be Jeremiah.

Let be movie please im mad at this:(

message 33: by Madi (new) - added it

Madi Thomas Kuc and Jack Griffo for the brothers!