Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, #1)
This topic is about Killing Floor
Book Issues > Edition Issue

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

An Odd1 | 80 comments I'm new so I don't know if Book Issues includes Edition Issues, and feel wary of trying fix. I finished Lee Child's "Killing Floor" ISBN 9780515141429, But the cover is not as shown, or anywhere else in listings. Mine is red handprint on white, larger author name on top, bottom title, all caps. Jove 2008 Pb edition also has 536p. including sequel excerpt at end. Because I found a typo, I dislike posting under another edition. The correct cover is on library website. http://www.georgina.canlib.ca/uhtbin/...
Will another take this on, please?

message 2: by vicki_girl (last edited Nov 11, 2011 06:38PM) (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments It sounds like you need an alternate cover edition.

If you want, I can create one for you.

An Odd1 | 80 comments The first time I posted a question to the Librarian Discussion, I got hundreds of unrelated thread notifications. A mass delete may have lost valuable replies or followup requests. This time I got dozens. I remembered some issues: Wodehouse duplicate profiles, Fallis duplicate books in quotes, and Killing Floor cover. The first two were fixed when I checked. Discussion searches by "wodehouse" didn't find my query; "fallis" found answer; "reacher" unrelated; "killing floor" vicki_girl bingo. I would've answered sooner if I could've. Yes please to Alternate cover.
What if the red/white one is a main one? Is there a way to find out? Or I should just drop it as unimportant?
How do I just get one relevant notification if I post again?

message 4: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments It appears that amazon has updated the cover, which has imported to GR. Is the cover that shows now what you have?

Regarding notifications, I don't use them, so I can't help with that. Sorry. :(

An Odd1 | 80 comments Thankfully, your reply came direct to my email. Somehow the cover corrected to red and white after the blue cover when I sent message 3. Amazing amazon? Thanks for the help.