Q&A with Sean Quirk discussion

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Harry Potter > I wonder where Harry is now?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought I'd put up this topic for all the Potterfanatics out there. Bet I've read the series more times than you! lol

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Wanna make a bet? ;)

message 3: by Claudine (new)

Claudine I won't take that bet. I have never read the books. Seen all but the last two movies though not a fanatical fan. I suppose you are both Pottermore addicts?

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Nahh I do like Harry Potter but I'm not too big ya know? It is REALLY great though, and I don't have a Pottermore account... Hence I don't even really know what it is :P

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(¯`·._.·[ Ðevíl®eߣl62 ]·._.·´¯) wrote: "Nahh I do like Harry Potter but I'm not too big ya know? It is REALLY great though, and I don't have a Pottermore account... Hence I don't even really know what it is :P"

I'm a bit of a Potter nut! I'm not ashamed lol. I got lost in that world. I actually don't know what Pottermore is either.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Claudine wrote: "http://www.pottermore.com/"

mmmm .... should I or shouldn't I?

Sarah (sarealist) So funny that this is the top post, I just watched the final film again, and was discussing the differences between the books and films. I have tried to get into Pottermore but never seem to be able to! (number limitations).....

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "So funny that this is the top post, I just watched the final film again, and was discussing the differences between the books and films. I have tried to get into Pottermore but never seem to be abl..."

I know, right? lol
I'm curious whether anything will ever come close to the number of sales the Potter series had. I doubt it, but I guess you just never know.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I've always wondered about something.... All the talk about mudbloods and getting rid of them and all that - but wasn't Voldemort a mudblood?

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Sean wrote: "(¯`·._.·[ Ðevíl®eߣl62 ]·._.·´¯) wrote: "Nahh I do like Harry Potter but I'm not too big ya know? It is REALLY great though, and I don't have a Pottermore account... Hence I don't even really know ..."

Lol don't be ashamed xD well that makes two of us :P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sean wrote: "I thought I'd put up this topic for all the Potterfanatics out there. Bet I've read the series more times than you! lol"

I have never read them all but someday.....

Mansi (DevilRebel62) AHAH you have to!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(¯`·._.·[ Ðevíl®eߣl62 ]·._.·´¯) wrote: "AHAH you have to!!!!"

I hope to. I won 3 of them now. You know how it is..."So many books, so little time."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Youse guys should take the latest HP quiz. I wonder how to put a link here for you?

I am really obsessed with Twilight being the oldest Twihard.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Follow this link to read the comment:

http://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/resu...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a good quiz so if you are a big fan bet you will enjoy it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice wrote: "This is a good quiz so if you are a big fan bet you will enjoy it."

I'm doing it right now!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sean wrote: " Alice wrote: "This is a good quiz so if you are a big fan bet you will enjoy it."

I'm doing it right now!"

How did you do? I didn't do very well on that one.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

72%. How about you?

Abi•The•Harry•Potter•Fan! (Hermionegirl203) | 1 comments Sean wrote: "(¯`·._.·[ Ðevíl®eߣl62 ]·._.·´¯) wrote: "Nahh I do like Harry Potter but I'm not too big ya know? It is REALLY great though, and I don't have a Pottermore account... Hence I don't even really know ..."

Lol Im the biggest HP nerd! Im on the Pottermore beta team =) Ive read the books and watched the movies over and over and over again, sobbed during Deathly Hallows part 2, write fan fic for harrypotterfanfiction.com , etc lol my friends all call me a Harry Potter freak. ^_^

Meagan | 8 comments How do you get on pottermore? Don't you have to wait for an invite or something?

Also, Sean, how many times have you read the entire series?