Shift (Shade, #2) Shift discussion

What did you think?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claire Have any off you guys read Shade and Shift? What did you think and what are you hopping for in Shine?

Amber Nicole I really like both of the books. I thought they were very original. & I love that Aura can see ghost & tries to help them. & I absolutely love Zachary! I think its a great story & I am more than excited to read the last addition to this series. & what did you think of these books?

Claire I feel disappointment coming as i'm rooting for Logan!

Amber Nicole Oh really! I like Logan, but I am definitely rooting for Zachary. I was really sad when Logan died & became a ghost. Very sad!

Sumer Davis I enjoyed both of them. I did cry at the end when Logan told her he wanted the moment he passed to be private. I do like Zachary though.

Brittany Im all for Logan so hopefully Shine is good without him.

Halyna I,personally, can't love Zachary after all his stuff with Becca!!!

Rania I love this series. Aura is very cool and classic. Zachary made me mad to wen he was with Becca. but i like him. I really like Logan to. hes awesome! I hope he will be in the next book. somehow.

message 9: by Jennifer (last edited Jan 19, 2012 10:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Claire wrote: "I feel disappointment coming as i'm rooting for Logan!"

AGREE! I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Forgive me but I just literally finished Shift and I am still shaking in depression and anger! Logan can't have moved on! POO ON ZACH! LOGAN FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Team Logan

description

Rania Lol!!!!! Good one! Got logan? Ha ha!

message 11: by Jennifer (last edited Jan 20, 2012 12:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Rania wrote: "Lol!!!!! Good one! Got logan? Ha ha!"

I found it on Jeri Smith-Ready's blog! LOL I am all about GOT LOGAN?!?! Like I'm dying to know if he will be in Shine because if he is not, I might as well not read it. A whole book about Aura an Zach in Ireland, BARF! Sorry but I just can't make myself happy for them. Logan loved her all her life and should be with her! Screw this ghost crap! He will come back to life! She will go to that shiney light place and he will stand in the light and come back to life! That is what I want in my head.

Here is chapter 1 of Shine
http://jerismithready.com/books/shine...
Too bad I know Zach survives that plane crash...darn

Rania OMFG!!! thank you! i didnt know i can read chapter one. thank you!

P.S. i love Logan to. theres no series without him. :(

Jennifer Rania wrote: "P.S. i love Logan to. theres no series without him. :("

Agree!

Jennifer "What do you want as your password?"
"How about 'iloveaura'"
I shut my eyes. "It should have at least one special character and number to keep from getting hacked."
"How about 'aura=1hot'?"

message 15: by zara (new) - rated it 4 stars

zara Logan is ghost so how will him and aura work out? ok maybe he can come back to life but you can't bring people back from the dead. as much as I love him, I hate it when stuff like that happens in books. i hate perfect endings and bringing logan back from the dead will be taking it too far.

Jennifer zara wrote: "Logan is ghost so how will him and aura work out? ok maybe he can come back to life but you can't bring people back from the dead. as much as I love him, I hate it when stuff like that happens in b..."

I dunno. I like happy endings. I was thinking that hopefully that does happen. Like in the Mediator series by Meg Cabot. She worked it out so the ghost got a happily ever after. It will just be so heartbreaking other wise. Plus I don't want Aura with yucky Zach. I'll barf. Maybe I just won't read Shine.

message 17: by zara (new) - rated it 4 stars

zara Jennifer wrote: "zara wrote: "Logan is ghost so how will him and aura work out? ok maybe he can come back to life but you can't bring people back from the dead. as much as I love him, I hate it when stuff like that..."

I don't like it when things are wrapped up in neat little packages. the author can always bring logan back but I think Aura needs to let go and move on, we always don't get what we want. besides, I thought the love triangle was resolved in the second book Shine is about what cause the shine.

Jennifer zara wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "zara wrote: "Logan is ghost so how will him and aura work out? ok maybe he can come back to life but you can't bring people back from the dead. as much as I love him, I hate it whe..."

It is the authors crazy world so I was hoping she would bring him back. And if he's back I can't imagine Aura not being with him since he is the love of her life.

message 19: by Sarah (new) - rated it 1 star

Sarah Can somebody please tell me what happen at the end of the book? Thanks.

message 20: by Virginia (last edited Apr 13, 2012 10:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Virginia Halyna wrote: "I,personally, can't love Zachary after all his stuff with Becca!!!"

I second that! it's like everyone forgets he was about to have sex with some other girl while he was supposedly in love with Aura! UGH! And afterwards all he did by way of apology was called Aura and then leave a voice mail saying he loved her, like that was supposed to make everything Ok, and even worse is the fact that he didn't even try to talk to her in person after that voice mail O_o

message 21: by M. (last edited Jun 17, 2012 04:10PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

M. Halyna wrote: "I,personally, can't love Zachary after all his stuff with Becca!!!"

Ha! I feel the same way. To me Zach is a complete moron. He claimed he had all the patience in the world but then he just got pissy because Aura was honest with him and he almost had sex with Aura's archenemy.
Was I also the only person who noticed that Zach actually compared his ex girlfriend dumping him because she moved to another country to Aura losing Logan because he freaking died? How are those situations even comparable?

message 22: by Danica (last edited May 03, 2013 06:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Danica Jennifer wrote: "Rania wrote: "P.S. i love Logan to. theres no series without him. :("

Agree!"

Agree

Danica Jennifer wrote: "Rania wrote: "Lol!!!!! Good one! Got logan? Ha ha!"

I found it on Jeri Smith-Ready's blog! LOL I am all about GOT LOGAN?!?! Like I'm dying to know if he will be in Shine because if he is not, I mi..."

I agree