Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

Quirky British/Harry Potter Style Name Generator and MANY MORE :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Mehnaz Look what I found while surfing :D :D
They let you generate names...WEIRD names :S

Follow the link below:
http://www.springhole.net/writing_rol...

They gave me Niobe Wintringham :(
Ugly name :(

Mehnaz My Wand: The wand is made of sourwood and has a core of barghest hair. It is 12 and 1/2 inches long and is inflexible. It is lightly colored and is plainly carved.

Magical Item: It's a gown made of velvet. It's quite simple in design and seems pretty damaged. It's said to contain the living essence of a fairy and it's actually a component to a larger device.

Gabriel Mehnaz wrote: "Look what I found while surfing :D :D

Follow the link below:
http://www.springhole.net/writing_rol...

T..."

I actually know a person with the surname Wintringham.

Rachel Calypso Hawthorne

Wand: Made of vine wood and has a core of nyx hair. It is 13 and 1/2 inches long and is unyielding. It is somewhat darkly colored and is ornately carved.

Today you are wearing a flashy green tunic with black floral designs and a pair of shoes. Your accessories include a knit scarf and a brimless pointed hat.

Fun!! ^_^

Gabriel Nugent Ramley.

The wand is made of mangrove and has a core of barghest hair. It is 9 and 1/2 inches long and is supple. It is somewhat darkly colored and is elegantly carved.

Today you are wearing an old white robe with green accents and a pair of sandals. Your accessories include a ring, a brimless pointed hat, and seashell earrings.

Weirdology This was so fun! Thanks for sharing.

Quintina Ellesmere

Wand: The wand is made of plum wood and has a core of kirin hair. It is 12 and 1/2 inches long and is quite rigid. It is somewhat lightly colored and is elegantly carved.

Clothes: Today you are wearing an old indigo robe with blue celestial designs and a pair of shoes over which you are wearing an orange cloak. Your accessories include a hoop earring and a brimless pointed hat.

Mehnaz Holly wrote: "This was so fun! Thanks for sharing.

No problem, I'll share f I find something more interesting. There are other name generators out there on the internet but this one seemed the simplest to me :)
Hope you liked it :)

Gabriel wrote: "Mehnaz wrote: "Look what I found while surfing :D :D

Follow the link below:
http://www.springhole.net/writing_rol......"

That name is pretty difficult, I had a hard time even pronouncing it :D

Mehnaz Emily wrote: "Emma Braithmore

The wand is made of holly and has a core of dragon heartstring. It is 13 and 1/2 inches long and is pliable. It is darkly colored and is ornately carved.

Today you are wearing a..."

At least your name is close to your real one :)

Kerri I guess I wuldn't want the name Niobe either, considering it's literary meaning.

Inah (Fueled By Chapters) Natalie Creswell.

Wand: The wand is made of date wood and has a core of amphisbaena hide. It is 14 inches long and is swishy. It is very lightly colored and is plainly carved.

Magical Item: It's a scarf made of silk. It's quite simple in design and looks well-crafted. It's generally used to show images from the past and it's actually a component to a larger device.

They're actually nice.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 06:32AM) (new)

Alexandria Wolf
The wand is made of yew and has a core of pegasus hair. It is 13 inches long and is pliable. It is very lightly colored and is elegantly carved.
It's a tablet made of ruby. It's quite simple in design and seems to be pretty sturdy. It's generally used to enhance the user's strength and many battles were fought for its ownership.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Holly Pollmere

message 13: by ♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ (last edited Apr 13, 2012 11:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Wendelin Kelly

The wand is made of sycamore and has a core of phoenix feather. It is 9 and 1/2 inches long and is unyielding. It is very lightly colored and is roughly carved.

This Website is so cool!

Atlantic Gem Gloria Cullen (I put a fake last name though).

Atlantic Gem Ok, I put in my real last name and got Wilhemina Mockridge. WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT!?

message 16: by ♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ (last edited Apr 13, 2012 11:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ my name was weird too.

Atlantic Gem Thought when I put Fallensnow as the first name and "ofRiverclan" as the last (I'm a warrior cats obsessee), I got Sara Gray or something like that.

The wand is made of lilac and has a core of thunderbird feather. It is 9 and 1/4 inches long and is rather bendy. It is of a medium tone and is elegantly carved.

House name: Riverstar

Your magical pet is a small light gray female cat with the ability to turn invisible. She has a forehead marking in the shape of a star. She is a really picky eater and is fairly friendly.

Today you are wearing an old-fashioned indigo tunic with light brown floral designs and a pair of boots. Your accessories include a pair of earrings and a bracelet.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Today you are wearing a pastel yellow long-sleeved shirt, a yellow kilt, and a pair of boots. Your accessories include seashell earrings and a brimless pointed hat.

This book is twelve and a half inches long, twelve and a half inches wide, and four and a half inches thick. It is bound in lemon-yellow canvas and is in good shape. The cover has a large illustration. It contains many black and white illustrations.

Your owl is an average-sized female snowy owl. She is very fond of eating and is fairly energetic.

Lol. this is so fun!

Atlantic Gem I know! I took 3 quizzes also. I am a water fairy, a mermaid, and I am like Briar Rose (aka Sleeping Beauty).

Atlantic Gem Asmaa wrote: "Alexandria Wolf
The wand is made of yew and has a core of pegasus hair. It is 13 inches long and is pliable. It is very lightly colored and is elegantly carved.
It's a tablet made of ruby. It's ..."

Aw, you got a good name.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ i know! she got the best name EVER!

Atlantic Gem Fallensnow wrote: "I know! I took 3 quizzes also. I am a water fairy, a mermaid, and I am like Briar Rose (aka Sleeping Beauty)."

Speaking of Briar Rose, that's what I did 4 my book report. I couldn't find a book, and I was like, OH SNAPPLES!, when I thought of this. So actually, this site saved me. :)

message 23: by Samantha The Escapist (last edited Apr 24, 2012 11:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samantha The Escapist Undine Aldermaston of house Ivystaff

Wand:
The wand is made of vine wood and has a core of kirin* hair. It is 12 and 3/4 inches long and is quite rigid. It is of a medium tone and is plainly carved. (all my wands are rigid!)

Kirin description from mythicalcreaturesguide.com
The Qilin was often spread throughout Chinese literature and art, (later depicted as a giraffe) The Qilin was a dragon-like creature that appeared to be covered in fire, It was a bringer of Peace, and often was a good omen. (accompanying the arrival of a sage) The Qilin was known to walk hidden alongside a sage, it loved all living righteous things and thusly did not trample the plants it walked on (which is how the Japanese and Koreans started calling the Giraffe a Qilin)

My outfit for today:
Today you are wearing a tattered green tunic with light green celestial designs and a pair of boots over which you are wearing a black cape with indigo accents. Your accessories include a cameo pendant and a narrow-brimmed pointed hat.

Uncanny! Green and Indigo are my favourite colours and I honestly wear a cameo pendant almost daily, wearing it today. Also my clothes usually are tattered because I tend to climb interesting looking trees when I get the chance and I pretty exclusively wear boots.

The item creator is hilarious, a leather scarf that seems indestructable and summons swarms of insects, a diamond tiara with leaf patterns that looks like a cheap knockoff of an apparently less cheap diamond tiara? Now I have a cotton gauntlet that "looks pretty sturdy" and a velvet coat that looks explosive.

Finally my cat is young, male, cinnamon coloured, lazy but pouncy.

And my magical pet is:
Your magical pet is a small pastel yellow and pastel green male moth with the ability to sense evil. He has a forehead marking in the shape of a moon. He is a really picky eater, likes playing pranks, and is very energetic.

OMG my second attempt on the magic pet gave me the robot unicorn from the flash game!
"Your magical pet is an average-sized bright purple female unicorn with the ability to turn into a mecha."

message 24: by Priya (new) - added it

Priya The same name generator has a wand generator too! I got: The wand is made of hickory and has a core of unicorn hair. It is 11 inches long and is pliable. It is darkly colored and is elegantly carved.

Atlantic Gem Undine?

Tanvi Persephone Watkins?

Hayley Stewart Ignatia Catchlove

The wand is made of banyan and has a core of kirin hair. It is 13 inches long and is springy. It is somewhat darkly colored and is ornately carved.

Today you are wearing a dark green embroidered blouse, a short light brown skirt, and a pair of pointy shoes. Your accessories include a knit scarf and a brimless pointed hat.

Your magical pet is an average-sized black female fox with the ability to breathe ice. She is a really picky eater, is very fond of eating, and is very friendly.

This could help me pass time all day ;P

message 28: by Lien (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lien Emmeline Greengrass

My outfit: Today you are wearing an outdated dark brown robe with light brown floral designs and a pair of sandals over which you are wearing a blue cape with dark blue celestial designs. Your accessories include a pair of earrings and a narrow-brimmed pointed hat.

My magical pet: Your magical pet is an average-sized slate blue and dark turquoise female dove with the ability to breathe ice. She is afraid of fire and is very curious.

My cat: This large adult cat is male. He has a medium-length blue tabby coat. He has a medium-length, broad face and is quite thin. He is especially fond of fish, is a bit lazy, and is cautious around strangers.

This is so fun! :)

Atlantic Gem Hayley wrote: "Ignatia Catchlove

The wand is made of banyan and has a core of kirin hair. It is 13 inches long and is springy. It is somewhat darkly colored and is ornately carved.

Today you are wearing a dar..."

How can it enjoy eating yet be a picky eater?

Mehnaz https://www.facebook.com/groups/16129...

Here's a group in Facebook that I've created, just to find friends. The nicknames are so confusing!

Join if you wish :)

Farheen Tamora Underwood......hahaha

Sykins bridget swann .. lol

Brooke Sabrina Underwood

The wand is made of elderberry wood and has a core of unicorn hair. It is 9 inches long and is reasonably springy. It is very darkly colored and is roughly carved

This small adult cat is female. She has a short cinnamon mink coat with white feet. She has a medium-length, average-width face and is a bit pudgy. She is especially fond of beef, is a bit lazy, and will jump on any available lap.

Marga Mediterrània Juliana Youdle...

The wand is made of apple wood and has a core of phoenix feather. It is 11 and 3/4 inches long and is pliable. It is lightly colored and is ornately carved.

YAY! Got phoenix ;)

message 35: by Jeni (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jeni Oh dear. I'm Berenice Carrow. I'm a Carrow!

The wand is made of eucalyptus and has a core of phoenix feather. It is 11 and 1/4 inches long and is rather bendy. It is very lightly colored and is elegantly carved.

Your owl is an average-sized female lesser sooty owl. She gets lost easily and is very energetic.

Today you are wearing an orange blouse, a dark red kilt, and a pair of shoes. Your accessories include an earring and a brimless pointed hat.

✨Maggie Felicity Paisley

The wand I made is of, peach wood and has a core of unicorn hair. 10 inches long and is reasonably springy. Very lightly colored and is plainly carved.

The outfit I got was, a pink long-sleeved shirt, a dark blue skirt, and a pair of shoes. My accessories include a bangle bracelet and a wide-brimmed pointed hat.

My owl is, a large male eastern grass owl. He is not afraid of being in crowds and is very curious.

Ameya Irving Toots, The wand is made of sweetgum and has a core of unicorn hair. It is 12 inches long and is springy. It is somewhat lightly colored and is plainly carved.
Today you are wearing a flashy dark brown robe with dark pink floral designs and a pair of shoes. Your accessories include a crossbelt, a brimless pointed hat, and a hoop earring.
Your owl is an average-sized male lesser sooty owl. He can be a bit uncooperative and is fairly energetic, and I belong to waterpen house

message 38: by Laura (last edited Feb 19, 2013 04:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laura Lyra Fleetwood house of Cabbagecup
The wand is made of forsythia and has a core of phoenix feather. It is 12 and 1/4 inches long and is quite rigid. It is of a medium tone and is elegantly carved.

message 39: by Alison (last edited Feb 19, 2013 05:13AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alison Megaera Muntz

LOL, that's awesome

The wand is made of mulberry wood and has a core of pegasus feather. It is 12 and 1/2 inches long and is unyielding. It is somewhat darkly colored and is intricately carved.

message 40: by Julia (last edited Feb 19, 2013 11:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julia Name: Hazel Skeeter! Kooky!
Book: 24 Fantastic Stones

Giorgos Karampakalis Magnus Polmear...! :P

Allie Tiffany Finch

message 43: by Marigold (last edited Feb 20, 2013 01:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marigold name> Marigold Summerby....

now how fun is that... coz my real name is Mariegold...and my favorite time of the year is summer.... what the what.....

magic book title> The Traveller's Companion To Hexing
very efficient...haha

owl > Your owl is a large male snowy owl. He looks deceptively cute and is not very cautious.
... i thnik i'll name him Duke... yeah

message 44: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Rebecca Cragg (??)

The wand is made of alder and has a core of pegasus feather. It is 11 and 1/2 inches long and is supple. It is very lightly colored and is roughly carved.

Manjari Nerissa Huntingdon...
I like he name but Huntingdon is kind of weird!

Cassie Rhonda O'neill

The wand is made of aspen and has a core of phoenix feather. It is 10 and 1/2 inches long and is supple. It is somewhat lightly colored and is ornately carved.

Your owl is a large female northern hawk owl. She can be a bit uncooperative, looks deceptively frightening, and is very curious.

Xanderlyn Hippolyta Cauldwell

The wand is made of plum wood and has a core of thunderbird feather. It is 8 inches long and is quite rigid. It is very lightly colored and is ornately carved.

message 48: by Gail (new)

Gail Mine is Hepzibah Bonham.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Xanderlyn wrote: "Hippolyta Cauldwell

The wand is made of plum wood and has a core of thunderbird feather. It is 8 inches long and is quite rigid. It is very lightly colored and is ornately carved."

Hippolyta? Wow!

Mine's Primrose Plumpton...

Hannah Kinnon Silena Robins
I quite like mine :)

« previous 1