Disillusionists Re-read discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kathy (Kindle-aholic) (kindleaholic) | 31 comments Mod
This one really should be read AFTER Double Cross (IMO), but if you are already there and want to discuss, I'm ready.

Wild & Steamy (the eBook anthology containing Kitten Tiger) is FREE right now on Amazon and I think B&N, so if you want to read it, it's a good time to get it.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cummings (michellecu) | 16 comments I agree. This should be read after double cross.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (Kindlelove) | 16 comments **Spoiler** for those who haven't finished Double Cross and Kitten-Tiger and the Monk.

Taking The Kitten-Tiger and the Monk novella into consideration, I'm wondering how the loss of Sophia on Otto's side will effect the story. Now that Sophia has found love and reformed her wicked memory altering ways, will she be in Head Rush helping the disillusionists? How will Otto deal with the loss?

Sara wrote: "**Spoiler** for those who haven't finished Double Cross and Kitten-Tiger and the Monk.

Taking The Kitten-Tiger and the Monk novella into consideration, I'm wondering how the loss of Sophia on Otto..."

I know! I've had the same thoughts.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cummings (michellecu) | 16 comments And I like an idiot never put two and two together!

Well, it had been a little while between reading DOuble Cross & Kitten Tiger. One of the reasons I had to do a re-read!

I have this vision of Shelby and SOfia working together. I think it would be awesome.

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara (Kindlelove) | 16 comments Well, if Sophia is in Head Rush, she'd better take cover because Packard and Justine will both be pissed. Packard will probably set aside his anger if he can use Sophia to help get Justine back but Justine will just be pissed. Otto will clearly takes steps to get rid of Sophia since she knows too much that can be used against Otto. I simply can't wait to find out what happens! And I'm so glad I'm rereading so it can all be fresh.
Shelby and Sophia together would be a lot of fun I think. Even if Shelby found out what Sophia did to Justine, I think she would be understanding.