Amazon Kindle discussion

Syncing Books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) I'm having trouble syncing my Kindle library to my Android phone. None of the books that I've bought from Amazon are showing up on my phone's library. I've trying syncing several times, but that doesn't work.

Are some books limited to a certain number of devices? I had thought that I could use them on three different devices.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 77 comments Michelle, first are you using the Kindle app (if there is one)? They will only show up there, I believe. Next they all get downloaded in Archive and you have to pull them through--I think. That is the way it works on an iPhone/iPad w/ Kindle app.

Sorry if this doesn't help!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Thanks, Terri. Yes, I am using the Kindle app. I didn't realize that I needed to archive them first. I thought I could read the two books simultaneously on different readers.

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (newtomato) You can definitely read both books simultaneously, Michelle. It's just that the Kindle App doesn't automatically download your whole library to your phone. First you have to download the book to your phone, then you should be good to go. You won't have to put the book back in the archive or anything if you don't want.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Thanks : )