Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4) Inheritance discussion

are you going to read this

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Snow i know its been forever since hes came out with a book
so the question is
are you going to read this now that its finnaly out

Trini i just finish this book. i have to say that im disappointed at the ending!

Ziyue I want to read this book!

Badgerlord Novmeber 12th 1:45

Just finished it.

Rieyah Jamil me too. just finished it last night.. right now, i have a big eye bag... haih~

Snow im disappointed with the ending
you know hes going to publish a new book about what happens after that like next year

Badgerlord Morgan wrote: "im disappointed with the ending
you know hes going to publish a new book about what happens after that like next year"

What could possibly happen after that? I mean, Eragon and Saphira have very little of interest to do now. I think he's just going to keep using Algeslia (to long to bother spelling) as a setting.
You know, like the Dan Brown books always use earth as the setting

Snow maybe
idk
maybe new bad guy, they have to contact arya but she falls in love with one of the new riders

Rieyah Jamil its a turn down, if he keep making the next. its not that i did not like it, i do, truly.. but, reading this one. i think its not worth for my almost 3 years waiting.. haih.. the ending, it's dissappointing.. i kinda feel like, he got no idea anymore.

message 10: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow ya
pretty much
did u read the end
the letter to us thing
he was like thanks you for sticking with me
and i was like
maybe, instead of writing a 2 page note to us
give us your stupid books a bit faster

Rachel I was disappointed with what happened to the green egg. It was too predictable, but I liked how Galbatorix died.
As for another book, bad idea. He should leave enough loose ends, not answer all the questions.

Sabine Reed Rachel wrote: "I was disappointed with what happened to the green egg. It was too predictable, but I liked how Galbatorix died.
As for another book, bad idea. He should leave enough loose ends, not answer all th..."

Yeah, the green egg was kinda disappointing. It should've gone to someone beside Arya...but then I think maybe he thought it would give reader the hope that Arya can visit him whenever...to sort of keep their so-called romance going...

Irene disappointing end..if he wanted arya to be a rider i woulndt have have made it the green egg. :/

Ricco Rachel wrote: "I was disappointed with what happened to the green egg. It was too predictable, but I liked how Galbatorix died.
As for another book, bad idea. He should leave enough loose ends, not answer all th..."

Loose Ends are very very bad!!!

Rachel The book was good but the ending was a little dissapointing. I was hoping that it would turn out differently.

Rachel Someone wrote: "I already read it, and it was awesome. Probably the best book out of the whole series. It was a wonderful ending to the cycle! Christopher said in the acknowledgments that he wasn't giving up on th..."

Same here!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Inheritance (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Dan Brown (other topics)