Pamela Clare ~ Fan Group discussion

MacKinnon's Rangers Series > BREAKING POINT One of Amazon's Top Ten Romances!!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 1381 comments Mod
Congratulations to Pamela Clare! Amazon.com named BREAKING POINT one of the Top Ten Romances of 2011! LOVED that book!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html...

message 2: by Birdy (new)

Birdy | 3 comments Congratulation Pamela, well deserved. Breaking point is definitely on my top 5 best reads of 2011.

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Thanks so much! I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be included in that top 10.

And Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I know many of you don't live in the U.S., but I'm grateful for you and wish you a holiday season filled with blessings.

message 4: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Pamela!!

message 5: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 817 comments Mod
congrats!!!

message 6: by Keri (new)

Keri (keri_45) | 12 comments Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Thank you, UM, Pamela and Keri. It's a wonderful way to end the year, for sure! :-)

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) (angelacarr) | 6 comments Guess who won Battle of the Covers 2012?
UTC Book Blog

message 9: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 39 comments Angela Carr ~Lusty Lace~ wrote: "Guess who won Battle of the Covers 2012?
UTC Book Blog"

Way awesome!! I clicked through to see the competition, and that was a tough one! So many hot and awesome covers.

message 10: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

I spent a lllllot of time carefully examining each and every chest cover and I have to agree, the competition was tough!

message 11: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 39 comments UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "I spent a lllllot of time carefully examining each and every chest cover and I have to agree, the competition was tough!"

Were you tempted to lick your monitor screen too? Like enlarge the photos as huge as they'll go and LICK the screen? Cause I thought about it. Wow, great covers. Glad to see this yummy one win. (And I mean 'yummy' in the figurative not the literal, I didn't really lick the screen). :-0

message 12: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

I'll tell you what, I got plenty of fantasizing material there, that's for sure.

But no one can beat Zach *sigh*

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) (angelacarr) | 6 comments I'm glad I'm not the only one who drools and examines book cover that way. Lol