FALLEN-CAM THE DEMON-RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OLD RP > Hell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments http://www.jezner.com/images/wallpape...

You know the way from here. I want to stop in my room." Alex walked ahead of them in the castle. He had his own room in the Castle since he was Satans right hand man. They basically considered eachother brothers. He changes his clothes, and put on a pin stripped tux jacket over his plan shirt. He walked into the kitchen, and poured himself a glass of blood. Sniffed it "Ah it feels good to be home." He said outloud. With the cup in hand he walked up to see Lucifer on his thrown. "Whats up brotha." he walked over, and gave him a hug as he was holding the glass of blood.
Lucifer grinned "When is dear old Chloe coming to visit me."
Alex took a seat in a chair next to him, and sipped on the blood as if he was drinking scotch. "soon" he grinned. "I brought kevin with me. He should be here any mintue."

((My bad))

message 2: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((nice pic :P))

Kevin walked in wihth Fairy. Satan stood at the present of his son and Fairy. Fairy ran ahead. "Sup S man!" she said high fiving.
He smiled at her, "Where have you been? Your parents were worried." he said. They looked at each other in silence then starteed lauging. "Good one" she said.
Kevin came into view, and their laughs died down. "Dad" he said walking up the steps.
"Kevin" Satan said stepping towards him. He went in for a hug. Only Kevin jsut stood there, he didnt hug back. "Oh come on. You cant still be mad at me." he said.
"Im only here, because I know you wanted to see me. Also cuz Phex came to the real world." A smile started to spread across his face. "No Im not mad anymore" Kevin said.
"So I see you met Alex" Satan said taking a seat. "Yeah,he-" Fairy jumped in front of Kevin. "What are you doing" he asked her.
'What I do best, causing trouble" she said back.
"My dear old Satan" she started off. "See we did meet him. But I met him in an unkind way. He got me mad so I attacked out of protection and he- she pointed to Alex- threw mw against the wall and tried killing me." Fairy finished and stepped to the side of Kevin. "Oh, but he's a great guy" she added.
Kevin just shook his head. "Way to be"
Fairy nodded at him. "Thank you"
"Well, moving on." Satan said.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Alex rolled his eyes, and took a sip of the blood. He didnt need to explain himself to Satan. He knew Satan knew everything that happened. "Thats the thanks I get for saving you. So ungreatful" He turned back to Satan "Well Lu, I came for two reasons. One because I missed my beloved home. The earth is so...plane" He shivered. "Two I needed to know If...When I get Chloe down here is it possible to turn her into a demon since she is only a halfbreed."
Satan grinned. "If theres a will, theres a way" He laughed.
Alex laughed along with him, and smiled. "Good"
Satan cut in "Alex you know there is always a catch. She has to be willing to become a demon. You can drag her here, and force her to live here against her will but she cannot become a demon against her will"
"F*ck this is going to be harder than I thought." Alex through back the cup of blood in his mouth, and held out his cup to Satan.
Satan grabbed a crystal glass pitcher, and poured him more.
"Deceive her my brother. I want her on our team as much as you do."

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments ((thanks its from constantine. I LOVE that movie.))

message 5: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "So with this thing you were making us do with Cam. You are just using everyone for their powers and do have them on your...team?" Kevin asked. He looked at Fairy. She shurgged.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Once kevin asked the question Alex realized he didnt know what was going on. He had been far from home for a while. "So what does Lu have planned up his sleeve this time." He laughed.

message 7: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I havent totally decide. Although taking powers was on my likst. If im more powerful then HIM then I will be incharge." Satan laughed.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Alex grinned. "Sounds like a great plan." he leaned back on his chair he was happy to be home even if it was for a little bit. He took a deep breathe in just took take in the familiar smell.

message 9: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "well we'll be back. We are gunnsa walk around the place and what not. We probably wont be back till later so dont wait up." kevin said. And him and Fsiry went to check out the town

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments "Im going to go up to my room for a nap. See you later Lu"
Alex walked up to his room in the castle, and layed on his bed. He turned on the music, and closed his eyes.

message 11: by Jessie! (last edited Nov 09, 2011 03:35PM) (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Kevin and Fairy stood in the burned flower field. Kevin pulled out his cell phone, and ran through is contact list. "Whatcha doing" Fairy asked leaning over his shoulder to see. "Im going to call my new frined. She's really nice and I think you'll like her. I cant be here right now." Kevin told her.
"Why not. Your home for the first time in 2 years. I mean like yeah you had visits here and there, but now your actully home. Enjoy it." Fairy said facing him.
Kevin called Chole. He got her voice mail so he left her a message.

"Hey, since I got your voice mail, your probabaly busy. Sorry for bothering. But I was wondering if you wanted to do something tommorrow next. Also I would like you to meet my best friend I think you'll like her." He hng up the phone and turned back around to see Fairy.
"Whos this girl? Are you replacing me" she eyed him joking. Then jumped up. "I love new friends!" Fairy hugged him. "Cant wait to meet her" Fairy ran out of the field to her house to see her family.

message 12: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairy stood on the outside of her house starring at it. She hasnt been here since she was little. The house was burned but still liveable. It had caution tape all around it. She wished she had a family. Like a real family. She walked up the steps like a snal and to her bed room. "Guess we know where the fire was" she said looking around her room. She threw herself on her bed and dust flew all around. "Great" she said sinking into the burned dusty bed. She felt tears fall down her face. "They left me. They left" she whispered. Fairy fell alseep there.
The next day she heard a lound noise from down stairs and thats what woke her. Although she didnt care, just waited to see who it was. Kevin went up staris and found Fairy. "What are you doing in this dump?" he asked her. Then realized he was standing in her old room. "They left.Didnt they" he said to her. Fairy shook her head. "Poor thing. Come here" Kevin sat with Fairy. He understood everything. Even her adopted family only wanted her till she was 12. Kevin knew her reall parents would never leave her. Even if they had to give her up, because she was to much, doesnt mean they dont lover her.
"This is why, your my best friend" she said hugging him back.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments ((Theres cell serivce in hell. LOL))

message 14: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Yeah! LOL))

KEvin heard his phone buzz. "Hold on" he said to Fairy letting go. He read the txt and smiled. "See said she can hang out" he siad looking at Fairy. "Good. I need something to get my mind off everything." Fairy said to him. She stood up and dusted herself off, but she smelled of old wood and burned cloth. And covered in ashes. "I need a shower" she laughed.
"Lets go to the castel and get you cleaned up." Kevin said walking her to the stairs.

KEvin and Fairy showed up back at the castel. They walked inside. Fairy noticed Alex in the kitchen and rolled her eyes. "Lets hurry I dont want to be seen." she whispered. To late. He stopped Kevin.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Alex jumped up onto the counter as he saw Kevin, and Fairy walking by. "Heeey Kevin. Have you met Bryan yet?" Alex dangled his legs as he contemplated on whether he wanted to drink blood, or scotch. He grabbed the scotch, and smiled as he sipped it.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments ((Im making a new Charrie. Bryan his Alexes son, and chloes step brother))

message 17: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairy Backed into the kitchen at looked at him. "No we havent. He here" she asked. Kevin came behide her.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Alex shrugged. "He should be here soon. He was in Romania. You guys should show him around he needs a few friends making the move, and stuff. He hasnt been here since he was a little boy, and im afraid it might shock him when he gets here." He laughed.

message 19: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "YEah. He's not the only one" Fairy siad

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan walked into the kitchen with a backpack on, and a guitar case in one hand with a beer in the other.
Alex hopped up off the counter with a smile on his face "BRYAN" He walked over to him, and gave him a hug.
Bryan laughed, and hugged his dad back. "Its nice to be back." Bryan turned to the two people standing in the kitchen, and turned on his charm. "Im Bryan. Nice to meet you"

message 21: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairy turned around and starred at him. "hey" she said. "Fairy"
"Hello. Im Kevin"

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan put his guitar case down, and shook Kevins hand. He walked up to Fairy, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Well... Whats on everybodys calender today?" He chugged the rest of his beer, and threw it in the trash can.

message 23: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairy couldnt talk. She found him so charming. "Well Fairy was bout to get cleaned up from-" he didnt finsh, cz they didnt need to know. "But after may be we could all hang out. Maybe got to Devil Shakes. Best milkshakes here" Kevin said

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan looked at Fairy, and smiled. Then he looked back at Kevin, and rubbed his stomach. "Sounds wonderful"
Alex looked up at Bryan "Have fun son. I have things to see, and people to do." he said as he walked away.
Bryan shook his head. "Same old dad" he said with a smile.

message 25: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairy walked towards the door "I'll be right back...Bryan" she said. And dashed down the hall to Kevins room to shower. Kevin laughed at she ran down the hall. "She's amazing" he said

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan giggled, and looked at Kevin. "So you guys living down here?"

message 27: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "YEah, now and then. The real world,is just more... cleaner and not so hot" Kevin joked

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan laughed. "I completely agree, and thats why I wanted to go to Romania so badly when I was younger"

message 29: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Kevin noddded. "Yeah."
Fairy rand back into the kitchen. She stooped next to Kevin and brushed her hair back. "Hey" she siad.

message 30: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Maddie | 2201 comments Mod
((Cause Jakes 1 of the originals can he no all you?))

message 31: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((what haha, Im confused. Can he come to hell?))

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments ((yea))
Bryan looked at both of them "lets go?"

message 33: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Oh ok yeah))

"OK" Fairy said jumping. Keivn shook his head. "Lets go." he said walking out the kitchen. Fariy walked next to Bryan. "So whats Romaina like?" she asked him

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryans face lit up "Oh absolutly amazing! The Bran castle is wonderful, and the carpathian mountains are gorgous!" He smiled at Fairy. "If you ever get the chance its worth visiting."

message 35: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Totatly" she said glancing up at him. They walked into Devils Shakes. "Love the smell of icream" Fairy said entering

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryans stomach grumbled, and he put his hand on his stomach. "I havent eaten in days! I am having a cookie and cream shake" He walked up to the counter, and ordered. He sat next to the balcony waiting on his shake. He waved to Kevin, and Fairy. "Come on!" he said jokingly

message 37: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairy ordered a vanilla and starberry shake. While Keivn orded a chocolate browin shake. They sat down next to Bryan while they waited. "Love shakes" Fairy said smiling.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan grabbed his shake of the counter, and took a big sip. "Ouch" he grabbed his head. "Brain freeze." He laughed. "Honestly I dont even know how these things stay cold down here" he said smiling.

message 39: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Oh yeah" Fairy said taking a sip of her shake. "I never though about that" she laughed

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan giggled. "Have you guys met my sister yet? I honestly dont believe in what his doing with her." He shrugged "But I cant change his mind" he looked down.

message 41: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Yeah. I have" KEvin said. "I havent. Well not yeat. We are going to hang out with her tommorrow" Fairy told him

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan frowned "I wish I could come, but my dad said shes afraid of him. So I am thinking shell be afraid of me too." He looked upset. He always wanted another sibling, and now he had one but she was probably afraid of him because of thier father.

message 43: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Well when we see her we can mention you. So she knows who you are and all, then after you guys can meet" Kevin said

message 44: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Maddie | 2201 comments Mod
Jake walked in "Hi" he said walking up to them

message 45: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairy titled her head. "Hi there" she said

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan perked up "Thank you" then he looked over Jake walking in. "Hey, man"

message 47: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "So you want us to tell her anything special?" Kevin asked

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Bryan nodded. "I just dont want her to think im like our dad" he sat, and thought for a mintue "and for her not to be scared of me"

message 49: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairay nodded. "Understandable." she said Kevin nodded.

message 50: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Fairy walked through the tunnel and could feel the heat. She reached the end and looked behide her for Kevin and Chole. Kevin walked out, with not the happiest face on. "Here we are" He said guiding her out of the tunnle.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.