What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Don't Tell (Romantic Suspense, #1; Chicago, #1)
This topic is about Don't Tell
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. kidnapped child rescued [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booked (new)

Booked | 41 comments Im trying to remember a harlequin book i read not long ago (have a feeling it was published around 1998-2008). This time i dont remember much of the scenes in the book, unfortunately.

I do remember that a little boy was kidnapped - think the h's nephew. I remember that he is kidnapped by a man (think his father.) And the end rescue takes place in a cabin in the mountains. I think the H is a FBI guy or PI.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

message 2: by Booked (new)

Booked | 41 comments bump

message 3: by Booked (new)

Booked | 41 comments FOUND -

Don't Tell - Karen Rose

DON'T LOOK
It was a desperate plan. But Mary Grace Winters knew the only way to save herself and her child from her abusive cop husband was to stage their own death. Now all that remains of their former life is at the bottom of a lake...

DON'T TRUST
Armed with a new identity in a new town, she and her son have found refuge hundreds of miles away. As Caroline Stewart, she has almost forgotten the nightmare she left behind nine years ago. She is even taking a chance on love with Max Hunter, a man with wounds of his own. But her past is about to collide with the present when her husband uncovers her trail and threatens her hard-won peace. Step by step, he's closing in on her-and everything and everyone she loves.