Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Rings of Alathea
This topic is about The Rings of Alathea
Book Issues > Edit My Book's Description

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan Moore (dan_moore) | 7 comments I want to replace the first sentence of the book description, "Earth has been destroyed by a comet." with "Earth has been rendered uninhabitable by an asteroid impact." How do I do that?

message 2: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 122 comments It's already done.

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42006 comments Mod
Dan, is that your book? Are any of the others currently listed on that Dan Moore's profile by you?

message 4: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan Moore (dan_moore) | 7 comments Thanks Marisa! I really appreciate it!

message 5: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan Moore (dan_moore) | 7 comments Rivka, I have two books on Goodreads that I have written: The Rings of Alathea and Meridian's Shadow. I don't know if they are associated with me or not. I guess I'm kind of thick when it comes to figuring out how to do that.

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Those books were mixed in with the books from another Dan Moore, but I have separated them out to a new author profile, which you can claim by following this link and following the directions on that page.

message 7: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan Moore (dan_moore) | 7 comments rivka, I notice that this new profile doesn't have my picture or profile info in it. can you merge the new profile with my present profile so everything is together in one place? Many thanks for all your help with this.

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Claiming your profile will (one you are approved, which take 24-48 hours) combine your existing profile with the author profile and allow you to make any edits you like.

message 9: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan Moore (dan_moore) | 7 comments Thanks!

message 10: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan Moore (dan_moore) | 7 comments I goofed again and did not enter my new book under by author profile. Could someone move NIXIE'S RISE from the other Dan Moore's books and put it under my profile? I have two other books in my author profile, MERIDIAN'S SHADOW and THE RINGS OF ALATHEA. That's where NIXIE'S RISE belongs. Many thanks! - Dan Moore

message 11: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Got it.

message 12: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan Moore (dan_moore) | 7 comments Many thanks, Cait. I will enter my next novel via my author dashboard next time.