Creative Reviews discussion

Special Events > Twice is Nice in Novemeber/Win 2 Books!/The Twelfth Paladin

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nora (new)

Nora Weston (noraweston) | 122 comments Hi! Get ready for gift-giving...because the Twice is Nice in November giveaway is here. Enter to WIN 2 print copies of The Twelfth Paladin!(US/Canada)

If you are an international participant...you and a friend will each WIN the e-book.

Please visit the Noracast to enter, and thanks to all who do!

http://noraweston.wordpress.com/2011/...

The Twelfth Paladin by Nora Weston

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) I'm thinking of something really good to say to win!

message 3: by Nora (new)

Nora Weston (noraweston) | 122 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "I'm thinking of something really good to say to win!"

LOL! I imagine your comment will be quite creative! I can't wait to see what you come up with...

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Nora wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "I'm thinking of something really good to say to win!"

LOL! I imagine your comment will be quite creative! I can't wait to see what you come up with..."

Done, I hope I didn't disappoint!

message 5: by Nora (last edited Nov 15, 2011 10:02AM) (new)

Nora Weston (noraweston) | 122 comments Jenn...seriously, have you ever considered doing stand-up comedy? LOL Your comments cracked me up, especially about your turtle.:) (Although the one about your sparkly ex was great too!) Thank you for visiting.

If anyone needs a pick-me-up today, check out Jenn's comment at the Noracast, and hey...enter while you're there! http://noraweston.wordpress.com/2011/...

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Nora wrote: "Jenn...seriously, have you ever considered doing stand-up comedy? LOL Your comments cracked me up, especially about your turtle.:) (Although the one about your sparkly ex was great too!) Thank you ..."

Lol! Thanks girl! The pressure was on!!!