Delirity discussion

Author M > Théâtre Illuminata - L. Mantchev

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Nov 07, 2011 08:41PM) (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Eyes Like Stars (Théâtre Illuminata, #1) by Lisa Mantchev Perchance to Dream (Théâtre Illuminata, #2) by Lisa Mantchev So Silver Bright (Théâtre Illuminata, #3) by Lisa Mantchev

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) Read the 1st one........hated it!! Didn't live up to its hype in any way!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Hmm... I've had it sitting by the computer for weeks and I can't seem to motivate myself to actually pick it up. This doesn't help Melodie. =)

message 4: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments I love this book! I loved the characters and the richness of the setting. Description just jumped right off the stage. And there's a pirate. Oh this chick has my number all right. And they just got better as it went along. It helps if you know a bit about theater, or at least plays. I know nothing about theater or plays but loved it all of the same.

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I tried the first book because the cover was so pretty, but I couldn't even finish it.

message 6: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments I'm fine being the odd duck....really. I am...

message 7: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments I tried it actually won book two in a give away but the play format turned me off. I've heard its good though.