Strange Angels Series!!! discussion

Who Read Reckoning And Thought Next Book Please!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marianna (new)

Marianna  | 5 comments There's absolutely no way that was the last book!

message 2: by Lauraleigh (new)

Lauraleigh | 2 comments i havent read that one yet but omg im dying to i cant wait until i get the money to buy it :D

message 3: by Nesren (new)

Nesren I couldnt agree more. Talk about being left hanging. I am so unsatisfied.

message 4: by Becky (last edited Nov 16, 2011 08:17PM) (new)

Becky (rgile) Honestly, I was a fan of the series, but I completely threw in the towel on this author with this book. Even if this series continues, enough is enough. I expected more of a conclusion, but we were just left hanging in a lot of ways.

message 5: by InkDulcet (new)

InkDulcet | 14 comments I finally finished it!!!

So okay, I see how its kind of open but what confuses me is that the main plot is over. but. the whole love triangle thing. Ah, kinda confused with how I feel.

Over all I love the characters, even in their worst moments and I feel like the books have a pretty good pace.
I love the way she describes surviving and the way her dad and her have lived and how she describes everything he taught her. I also love the dynamic between her and Graves.

so over all I really enjoyed the series but I'm confused with how this last one ended. the plot is done but I feel like it is still...incomplete or something... Like I want to *SPOILER ALERT* see what happens when she meets up with Graves again. also what was with that talk she had with Chris at the end? It didn't really feel like a "no" more like a "maybe".
An so many feelings. how do you guys feel?

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) | 3 comments i really want a next book but it's easy to see there wont be the adventure is over

message 7: by In This Place (new)

In This Place Of Ours (inthisplaceofours) | 5 comments She can't just leave the ending like that, it's obvious there's still a window for her to write another book. C'mon!!! We the readers want to know what the hell will happen with Graves, how Christoph will deal with Dru's decision, How Dru has mixed blood!! PLEASE LILI. ST CROW!!!! I Beg YOU!!!!

message 8: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 16 comments I know right, I was so pissed when I finished the book. We didn't even get to find out what Dru is short for! But I have accepted the fact that this is the end of this series and we're not gonna find out anything more about it :/

message 9: by In This Place (new)

In This Place Of Ours (inthisplaceofours) | 5 comments Richa wrote: "I know right, I was so pissed when I finished the book. We didn't even get to find out what Dru is short for! But I have accepted the fact that this is the end of this series and we're not gonna fi..."

Don't give up all hope! :(

message 10: by In This Place (new)

In This Place Of Ours (inthisplaceofours) | 5 comments Oh yeah any suggestions to books like the Strange Angel series, Strong, heroic, badass women??

message 11: by Nesren (new)

Nesren In This Place wrote: "Oh yeah any suggestions to books like the Strange Angel series, Strong, heroic, badass women??"

I read a series by julie kalgawa, call the iron fey. I also suggest the mortal instrument series by cassandra clare. I hope that helps.

message 12: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 16 comments 'raised by wolves' by jennifer barnes kinda reminds me of strange angels, you guys should check it out, it's really good

message 13: by In This Place (new)

In This Place Of Ours (inthisplaceofours) | 5 comments Nesren wrote: "In This Place wrote: "Oh yeah any suggestions to books like the Strange Angel series, Strong, heroic, badass women??"

I read a series by julie kalgawa, call the iron fey. I also suggest the mortal..."

LOVE the Mortal Instruments Read them all like 10 times, :)

message 14: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 4 comments i read starnge angels about a million times. its my all time favorite book. i almost screamed when i finished reckoning.

message 15: by Mei (new)

Mei (meimaciel) | 1 comments Im so frustrated that I cant even write it out! The author is totally against continuing the story even tho I believe every single reader was/is hoping for waaaaaaaaaaaaay more! Ok she doesnt care about the love story and shit, but cmon. If she didnt want to do it then shouldnt have started. It could be just a very good supernatural/action book and everybody would be happy.
Plus I think a new book from Graves pov would kickass!!!

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex | 3 comments "In This Place wrote, "Oh yeah any suggestions to books like the Strange Angel series, Strong, heroic, badass women??"
lili st.crow just came out with the first book to her new series Steelflower. oh yeah, totally badass!
(btw, when i finished Reckoning i almost completely Hulked out on the book>:<)