The Mirror The Mirror discussion

The Mirror

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Denise I read this book a while ago and LOVED IT!

I may reread because I have forgotten some of the details.

Melissa Bowersock This is in my top 5 list of all time good books. I reread it periodically, probably every other year or more. I think it is near perfect. It's one of the books I wish I had written!

message 3: by Deb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deb really enjoy it -- but I agree with kali - the end was eh.

Melissa Bowersock Interesting; I found the weakest part to be Rachel's section in the middle.

Beth Really liked this book, read it years ago. I think I will get it again to re-read. Did you ever read the author's other books? There are a few that are very good.

Melissa Bowersock I think I've read most of hers; enjoyed the others (Nella Waits, Willing Hostage) but The Mirror is still the best.

Beth Nightmare Country and The Threshold were really good too, as well as Michael's Wife, Willing Hostage and Nella Waits. I wish she had written more mysteries. The Mirror was the best though.

Veronica I really loved this book. I read it in high school and never forgot about it. I'd have to say that I enjoyed Shay being Brandi more than vice versa.

message 9: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Martin I liked this book so much, I bought a first edition hardcover with dust jacket. I read it at least once a year.

Debbie I read this book as part of a Time Travel book club. Loved it. I, also, liked Shay as Brandi better then the other way around.

message 11: by Anne (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne Shay as Brandi was the best part of the book. This book reminded me of a book I had read in grade 5 but more mature. Loved it!

message 12: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori I read this book a long time ago and it's the only book I ever read twice. The theme really was enjoyable and I always look to find a book that is similar. I agree the ending was not the best, but it remains one of my favorite books.

message 13: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth I have reread it a few times and always get something new from it. Others by the same author that I liked : "Nightmare Country" and "Willing Hostage".

Patricia I really want this to be available as an e-book.

Jenny One of my all time favorite books!

Stacy I would love this book to be an e-book. I bought the audiobook and it was awesome! I have read this book many times and is one of my all time favorites :)

message 17: by JudiAnne (new)

JudiAnne Jenny wrote: "One of my all time favorite books!"

Stacy, I just bought this novel on a Kindle Daily Deal for $2.99. It still is the same price. It might be one of their monthly deals. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Daphne I have just read this book again and have two questions. Why did Shay,Brandy and Thora K all see Corbin's ghost.?
And why did shay/brandy shout out his name as she looked in mirror before she died? What did she see?

Maozamom Patricia wrote: "I really want this to be available as an e-book."

It is now.