Active GoodReaders discussion

Writers Corner > Write-a-Long 4

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina - (new)

Gina -   Behind the Pages (behindthe_pages) | 29 comments Post stories and/or links here!

Prompt
While waiting for your baggage at an airport, you notice a young woman at the baggage carrousel. Although it's daytime, she's wearing a black strapless evening gown, high-heeled shoes and coordinated jewelry. She collects a box wrapped in brown paper. What's in the box? Who's she meeting? Why is she dressed to the nines at the airport?

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) Cool...I'm in!

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) Here's a wonderful reference (a different discussion group) for those wishing to, or thinking about, or actually posting a story for the write along.

Help with writing.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

It's a list of links to explainations of all sorts of things to help make your writing better.

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) Here are some more helpful suggestions. They may or may not work for you. You may or may not agree with them, however. They are worth looking at and considering.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) Okay, a good writing day... I hope. Long weekend is here.

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) I'm sorry to say that I will not be able ot help moderate the write-along posts. I will do my best to post stories on this and any write along that comes up.

I hope I'm very sorry and I appologice to LInda and Gina for backing out when they could use my help.

I'll post as I can.

Hugh

message 7: by Gina - (new)

Gina -   Behind the Pages (behindthe_pages) | 29 comments my post for this write-a-long will have to wait a while, I've been so so busy this week and only just put up the next write-a-long