One Day One Day question

What do you thimk about Em and Dex in the book should they be best friend or should they be more than that
justcallmetatii justcallmetatii (last edited Nov 06, 2011 07:30PM ) Nov 06, 2011 07:28PM
Its 1988 and Dexter Mayhew and Emma Morley have only just meet. But after only one day together they cannot stop thinking about one another. Over twenty years snapshots of that relationship are revealed on the same day July !5 of each year. Dex and Em face squabbles and fright hopes and missed opportunities laughter and tears. And as the true meaning of this one crucial day is revealed they must come to grips with the nature of love and life itself.

I think it's inevitable that they get together. Dex is at his best when he's around Emma (left to his own devices, he's a wreck). Emma can't seem to move on from him either. I don't think either of them would be capable of having a fully satisfying relationship with someone else without trying it out.

Well the author built up that itch so it was satisfying for me to see them finally come together. Although I would've preferred a little more worshipping coming from Dex. I read this book a while back but I remember thinking Emma did all the doting and I felt Dex was really lucky to have her.

Clo I agree with you and I think thats why Emma annoyed me so much:/
Jan 28, 2012 10:22AM · flag