Hogwarts the Next Generation discussion

Announcements > Announcing THE REOPENING!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
So i think we should try to get this going again but i am going to need your guys help!!!

FIRST: I need you to post here whether you plan on keeping your character and being a part of this group so for an example i would write: Sammi (username): I want to continue to use Sammi Weasley (Character)

Second: To make it more of a un awkward come back lets say they all just came back from a month Christmas break so all the RPing should start over.

THIRD: I will be gone from the 14th - 19th so i need you all to continue gettting this back on track in the mean time.

message 2: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
OK IT'S CONTEST TIME!!!!! There are two contest being held over the next week.
CONTEST 1(for non-mods):
Only the first few topics are being commented on! We need more activity!!! So the person who comments the most will become a MOD!!!! WOW what an amazing prize.

BUT WAIT!!!! It's no fun if there is just 10 of us commenting so... you also need to invite friends. So when one of your friends join post here and say you were the one to invite them and then you'll get more points. So the person who brings in the most people/comment will be our new mod.

CONTEST 2 (the one for mods)
The issue of having the old topics remaining has become an issue to start rping again SO you guy (with my help) need to delete the old ones and replace each one with a new one!!!! If you fail to do this you will lose your moderation job!!! UNLESS you get 7 people to actively join this group.

BOTH WINNERS WILL ALSO GET THE PRIVILEGE TO GO TO THE R.O.R

message 3: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 529 comments Mod
R.O.R.?

message 4: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 529 comments Mod
oh