Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Hunger Games Favorites!!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Photobucket

This is where you post your favorite parts about the Hunger Games Series! From beginning to the end! -Let it alllll out!

message 2: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments My favorite part is when Katniss and Gale Kissed omg it was soooo romantic!

message 3: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 352 comments i know i loved that part! i like gale more than peeta and what was with the ending to mockingjay? who ends a series like that, it was horrible!

message 4: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Anastasia wrote: "i know i loved that part! i like gale more than peeta and what was with the ending to mockingjay? who ends a series like that, it was horrible!"

OMG i am so pissed at that i get angry whenever someone talks about it lol it just left me with so many unanswered questions and feelings, towards the end of the book i was like this is not the Katniss we all know and love :( ugh i could go on about it i wish she wrote an alternate ending lol, something us fan want to hear. shoot!

message 5: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 352 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "Anastasia wrote: "i know i loved that part! i like gale more than peeta and what was with the ending to mockingjay? who ends a series like that, it was horrible!"

OMG i am so pissed at that i get ..."

the first book was amazing. then the second was alright but the third just dragged on and the ending was horrible. normally authors writing gets better with every book they write but hers seemed to get worse.

message 6: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Lol I totally agree! I think she wanted to end the book differently but she totally failed at it

message 7: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
omg!!! Spoilers!!! *covers eyes* but my favorite part was in the first book Hunger Games when they were taking Rue's body from the arena because she just died and katniss put the flowers on her...Its only my favorite part because Katniss was like it's on!! and she was badass-ness ever since!

message 8: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 28 comments I LOVE THE PART... where he asked her this thing.
"You love me. Real or not real?"
and she answered, "Real."

IT WAS OH-SO-SWEET and you probably figure out that I'm TEAM PEETA since I first read of him. :P

message 9: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Linwood (alycia_linwood) My favorite part is the bread scene. From that one I totally loved Peeta ahaha It was just so sweet of him.

As for Mockingjay, the ending was perfect, but I didn't like it that much ahaha I mean, I see what point the author tried to make with it. If Katniss came out of everything just like that, it would be totally unrealistic. You can't be the same person after a war. You just can't.

message 10: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) Yeah, but I still hated that she got kids because he wanted too..

message 11: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) And I love all scenes when they sleep in the same bed. Like the train scenes and stuff like that. I'm a mushy person :p

message 12: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) Yes! Exactly, love those!

message 13: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Moody I enjoyed the parts where Katniss described her father, and how much she enjoys the woods, she really makes it sound like it's another home to her.