Warriors/Seekers Roleplay! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Topics Streak Made > Twoleg Territory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 604 (604 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is twoleg territory, there are dog aand lots of cats and twolegs here.

message 2: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 852 comments Mod
((can I rp with my kittypet here?))

message 3: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor stretched in her alleyway, the last of the chicken on the bone quickly chewed and swallowed down with eager bites. She could already hear the sounds of the cars and Upwalkers coming alive.

message 4: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani awoke in her fluffy kitten bed. Yawning, and stretching her forelegs out and uncurling her claws, she blinked the sleep from her eyes and climbed to her paws. Sunlight streamed though the windows of her twoleg nest. Snores sounded from upstairs, telling her that her twolegs wre still sleeping. She padded over to the window and jumped up to sit on the sill. She gave her silver fur a quick wash with her tiny pink tongue and squeezed through a crack in the window.
Jumping down into the yard, running to the fence, and leaping up to the top of it, Rani thought about who she would visit today. She jumped down to the other side of her yard, steering clear of the small thunderpath on the other side. Them she raced down the sidewalk, swerving to stay on the lush green grass. She swerved sharply and darted into an alleyway. A mangy, old shecat lay in the shadows. Rani slowed, grinning and skipped over to her.
"Good morning, Melanor!!!!!!!" she chirped.

((Can they be friends and Melanor tells Rani a bunch of stories like a clan elder?))

message 5: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((Oooh, yes! :)))

Melanor raised her head. "Rani?" she rasped. She tossed her old chicken bone away, signalling for the younger she cat to sit down.

message 6: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((Melanor's doing her own thang, is that okay? :)))

Melanor laughed, a raspy, rusty sound. "You are a young cat with much ambition," she mewed to Ny. "Have any prey? The last chicken bone was stringy," she croaked, pawing the old bone.

message 7: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"I'll catch you some real prey, Melanor! I'm good at it now!!!" Rani offered brightly.

message 8: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments "Make sure it's not skinny," Melanor grunted, but her yellow eyes sparkled in amusement.

message 9: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani grinned, not bothered at all bi Melanor's orders and bounded off.

message 10: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani skipped back into the alleyway with the huge plump vole nearly dragging from her small jaws. She dropped the fresh kill beside Melanor, grinning, her blue-silver eyes shining with pride for her catch.

message 11: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor looked at the vole, then poked it with a paw. "Quite fat, actually," she mewed, before grinning at the young kittypet and beginning to take large gulps of vole.

message 12: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani's eyes shone brightly with the praise. Then she settled down by the old shecat.
"Any new stories?" she asked hopefully.

message 13: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor crunched on the vole, looking thoughtful. "I haven't told you about the cats who used to rule the city, have I? Bloodclan, I think they were called," she mewed between bites.

message 14: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani shook her small head, her eyes huge.

message 15: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor cleared her throat, and opened her yellow lamp-like eyes. "Bloodclan," she began, "used to rule this very neighborhood. They were led by the fieresome Scourge. He was said to kill dogs with a single swipe of his paw, and had the eerie high voice of splintering ice," she croaked. "Bloodclan was dangerous. They carried the scent of blood, and wore dogs' teeth in their collars as trophies. They were afraid of nothing," she mewed, pausing to gulp down another bit of vole.

message 16: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (last edited Nov 11, 2011 03:47PM) (new)

Rani stared at Melanor in disbelief, silver-blue eyed huge and round.
"No way! Kill dogs?! I'd rather just talk to them!" she exclaimed.

(BTW she can talk to dogs a bit. Like Millie))

message 17: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((Cool! :)))

Melanor nodded. "Oh, yes, they were horrible cats. Cats part of Bloodclan were forced to live on their own. They couldn't hunt for one another, and elders and queens were left to take care of themselves. When kits were 12 moons, they had to leave their mothers." She paused, wondering if she should tell them about the wild cats who joined with Bloodclan, then decided to say it. "One day, a great leader from the wild cats in the forest told Scourge that he would give half the forest to him if they teamed up against the other clans. Now, it is said that Scourge hated wild cats, as they almost killed him as a kit. Scourge agreed to the leader-Tigerstar-to the plan." Melanor stopped, as if remembering the time. "Of course," she mewed, "I was not alive then. Moons had passed until I was born, and I heard the stories from my mother."

message 18: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani listened silently, begging the old shecat to go on in her mind.

message 19: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments "Scourge gathered his cats, and they headed to the meeting placed of the clans. A great fiery tom tried to stop the fight that was to come. Tigerstar grew angry, and ordered Bloodclan to attack. Angered by this, Scourge killed Tigerstar. Every one of his none lives were swiped away from his as Scourge slashed his throat only once. After Tigerstar was dead, Scourge told the clans that he would fight them after three dawns." She paused, letting it sink in. "When they met at the same place, at the time Scourge told them to meet him, there was a great fight. Cat against cat, tooth and claw. Bloodclan was vicious and full of anger, but their blows were slow. The clans used their agility and nimbleness to dodge and claw their opponents. The clans had healers behind the bushes, in case anyone got hurt. Many cats died their," she mewed. "Then, quick as a flash, the brilliant orange tom was grappling with Scourge, a life or death battle. Scourge slit open his belly-and the fire cat-Firestar-fell, dead. His breathing and heart stopped. Yet, Bloodclan had a weakness. See, the clans believe in their dead ancestors, that they watch over the cats. Each leader was given nine lives-and Firestar, being a believer, had only lost one. Scourge watched, in disbelief, as his enemy rose from the dead, energy renewed. Weakened and scared, Scourge knew it was only a matter of time before he was killed. It was done in a single blow."

message 20: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani gasped. "Wow!" she gaped at Melanor.

message 21: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor nodded. "Bloodclan disbanded after that. None are alive today, I don't think. As for the fiery cat and then clans-well, that is another story," she mewed, swallowing the last of the vole. "Not too stringy, hmm?" she purred rustily. "What are you up to today?"

message 22: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani shrugged. "Nothing yet." she admitted.

message 23: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani swung her head to look at the tom, cocking her small head at a slight angle. "They can't. They all died." she pointed out.

message 24: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor let out a raspy, rough sound. "Be careful, young one," she croaked. "Your ambition makes you blind."

message 25: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani's nose twitched. "Who would be lighting a fire now? It's the middle of summer." she wondered.

((not the brightest tool in the shed :P ))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't think the kitty pets should smell it until the clan cats are in the clearing. No offence to kitty pets, but they. Seem so fluff headed in the books. :P))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm was the newest cat in town. But not for long... He thought darkly as he sunbathed.

message 28: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor grunted. "No fire. Even with my old age, my nose is still sharp," she mewed, narrowing her eyes, itching a tick.

message 29: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

((kk Streaky))

Rani shrugged. "Whatever you say, Melanor." she always believed the old shecat. She was a great cat, a wise one. Rani loved having her as a friend.

message 30: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments ((XD I love the random name Melanor. I dunno why XD))

Melanor slowly got to her paws. "I'll go for a walk today. Stretch these old bones," she rasped. "Rani, where's that river you talk about?" she asked, stretching slightly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm padded over to Rani and Melanor. Perfect recruits... He thought. "Hello." He meowed

message 32: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"Which one?" Rani asked, joking, eyes sparkling. Then she looked up at the unknown tom.
"Who are you?" she mewed, cocking her head.

message 33: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor studied the tom, eyes narrowing. "Hello," she rasped back tersely.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello... My name is Storm." Storm meowed politely. "Who are you?"

message 35: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments "I am Melanor," the old cat replied, relaxing only a little. "Where are you from? I haven't seen you before."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I'm new... Just decided to settle here for a bit." Storm meowed.

message 37: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor dipped her head. "I hope you have a nice time here in the neighboorhood," she replied.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." Storm meowed.

message 39: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"I'm Rani!" Rani chirped up. She sat up tall, curling her tail over her paws so she looked nice for her first meeting with the new tom.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm sat down.

message 41: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani's nose twitched, irritated. Did this cat even know she was there?
I'll make him notice me... she thought with a smile.
"Storm! Hey Storm!" she chirped.

message 42: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor let out a rusty purr, knowing Rani. She sat back down, closing her eyes as the sun let out a weak ray over the alleyway. It seeped into the old cat's mangy pelt.

message 43: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"Storm! Storm! Hey! HEY STORM!!!" Rani squeaked, not even close to giving up.

message 44: by Will :) (new)

Will :) | 12 comments Missy stretched and joind the other cats. " Hey Melanor do you want some company?

message 45: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments "The more the merrier," Melanor replied. "You don't happen to have any food, do you?"

message 46: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

Rani stopped pestering Storm for a minute. "Wow Melanor! You're as hungry as twolegs these days!" she laughed, then turned back to Storm. "Storm!!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm looked at Rani, amusement in his eyes. "Yes?"

message 48: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, FRESH LIKE NEVA BEFORE (new)

"Where do you come from? What's your favorite time of day? Do you like it here? Where do you live?" Rani squeaked nonstop.

message 49: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 623 comments Melanor scoffed mockingly. "Excuse me?" she purred. "I don't sleep in a kitten-soft bed every night!" she rasped amusedly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"around, morning and ove there." Storm meowed, pointing in a direction.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.