Common Things and More! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I know I really dont like the Twilight seires, so this topic can either be fore ranting about how bad the book is or good things book it. You choose.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Okay, so I read Twilight. I liked it. Then I suddenly got bored of it and had no desire to read the books again or watch the movies. I neither really like it or dislike it. To me, a vamp book is a vamp book. None of them are really amazing, and most of them don't appeal to me. (in general). I don't understand why Twilight is so popular when there are millions of other vamp book out there. Just giving my honest opinion.

message 3: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Wow, thats a long opinon. I will say this: I read all the books and lot they were okay. I actually am going to go see the last movie but I think cause there is soo amny other vamp book based off of the Twilight seires that book isnt popular anmore. I hope THG is the next est thing.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments YES!! THE HUNGER GAMES WILL BE GET THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES!

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin I liked the books! I can't wait to see the New Twilight movie but more I cant't wait to see the Hunger Games movie!!! I think it's like 147 days or something :(

message 6: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I thihk the book are way better than the movie's but I must say I injoyed book two cause it remindsme of myself.

message 7: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Team Edward ALL THE WAY :D

message 9: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Wow! Umm I would have to say I am for both Jacob and Edward. Wait, I siad Jacob and I cant get in troubble cause I never said I was refering to the-other.HAHAHAH Faith :D :D :D Ail,didnt you say the stroy was done? Sorry, I just reallly want to read it.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQME-C...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

*sets the topic on fire*
And THAT'S for saying a bad word.

message 11: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Wow! Wait so are you saying I just lost? T

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

No. You said the t word. I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY IT!!! *flames multiply by ten fold*

message 13: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments I'm working in the story Faith, just calm and wait... it's just that I've been very busy and the worst is that I start writing like at 9 pm or so and I inspired but then I feel sleepy and I want to go to sleep...

message 14: by Alina (last edited Nov 09, 2011 07:40PM) (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Faith wrote: "Wow! Umm I would have to say I am for both Jacob and Edward. Wait, I siad Jacob and I cant get in troubble cause I never said I was refering to the-other.HAHAHAH Faith :D :D :D Ail,didnt you say th..."

And a friend knows how to play that song, though the song in the link isn't the one from the movie.

This is the lullaby from the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TUvT...

message 15: by Riah (new)

Riah Never read it, but I think it's really annoying and is currently tainting my dear Hunger Games...

message 16: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Fay wrote: "No. You said the t word. I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY IT!!! *flames multiply by ten fold*"

What T word? Troubble?

message 17: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ali wrote: "I'm working in the story Faith, just calm and wait... it's just that I've been very busy and the worst is that I start writing like at 9 pm or so and I inspired but then I feel sleepy and I want to..."

I AM SORRY! D:

message 18: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Riah wrote: "Never read it, but I think it's really annoying and is currently tainting my dear Hunger Games..."

Agree, but I have read the whole seires

message 19: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Faith wrote: "Ali wrote: "I'm working in the story Faith, just calm and wait... it's just that I've been very busy and the worst is that I start writing like at 9 pm or so and I inspired but then I feel sleepy a..."

Don't be I think that till Monday I'll be finished, I hope, cuz tomorrow I have a party and I'll try to finish writing on Saturday and Sunday and on Monday I don't have classes!!! So if I don't finish it before I will ! Promise <3

message 20: by Alina (last edited Nov 10, 2011 12:53PM) (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Today it was my science fair!!! And I was tour guide :) Really tiering, thoug I only gave 2 and a half tours! The rest of the sceince fair I was walking around...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Faith wrote: "Fay wrote: "No. You said the t word. I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY IT!!! *flames multiply by ten fold*"

What T word? Troubble?"

It's the name of the topic, smart one.

message 22: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith OHHH! Hey,why are you all snapy Faith?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*raises an eyebrow*

message 24: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith MAybe you werent,just sounded like it.

message 25: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 37 comments Never read it. Although I am reading another vampire book called Cirque du Freak and I enjoy that series.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Never, ever, ever read this series. Ever.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Speaking of vampire stuff ... I just watched a movie called 'The Lost Boys' anybody ever seen it??? (It's rated R, but its not bad at all) ... Anyways, that is my favorite vampire movie right now ...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Nolan wrote: "Never read it. Although I am reading another vampire book called Cirque du Freak and I enjoy that series."

I've heard of that ... Was it any good? Me and My friends watched some of the movie ...

message 29: by Alina (last edited Nov 29, 2011 02:16PM) (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Guess what's my grade from a test of the horrible book I was reading for Spanish class...

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments umm...100! A+! :)

message 31: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Nope I got 4/10 answers correct so that's 40, that means -F or what? :P

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! That sucks! :( I think it's a 'G' haha.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments :(((ooohh! It's that book you were talking about a while back! Just get 100's on the other tests and you'll do fine. Is there extra credit?

message 34: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Nope, and the people who make those tests don't know what to ask, they're jerks... But the rest of my class got like from 60 to 0 soo...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

The characters were all nice...except Bella, who annoyed me so much that I enjoyed when she almost died when she jumped off the cliff.

message 36: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Bella annoyed me too, I wanted her to die jumping off the cliff, but I knew there were 2 books more, so I knew she wouldn't

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Ali wrote: "Nope, and the people who make those tests don't know what to ask, they're jerks... But the rest of my class got like from 60 to 0 soo..."
A 0! WOw.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Ali wrote: "Bella annoyed me too, I wanted her to die jumping off the cliff, but I knew there were 2 books more, so I knew she wouldn't"
I actually didn't like any of the characters except for Alice. She was the only one with any bit of character in her. I honestly wanted Bella to either run away, or be with Jacob. In case you didn't know, I strongly despise Edward. Not that I like Jacob that much either. In fact, I don't think she deserves either of the boys and neither of the boys deserve her!

message 39: by Alina (last edited Nov 30, 2011 02:41PM) (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments I love Alice she's so cute, and I thinking it through I don't know why I like those books that much, I think bou the characters and my only fav is Alice, I like Edward cuz I don't like Jacob, I hate Bella, I like Emmmet too, he's funny, but apart from that I don't know...

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Yes, we could go on for hours about Edward. I know I dislike him, and you like him and that's that.

message 41: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Yep...

message 42: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Look this is better than Edward and Bella http://hggirlonfire.tumblr.com/post/1...

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments I really think the "STUFF" has gotten out of control. Like for Twilight? SOOO much stuff with THEIR faces on it :(

message 44: by Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (last edited Nov 30, 2011 04:18PM) (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Ali wrote: "Look this is better than Edward and Bella http://hggirlonfire.tumblr.com/post/1..."

AWW!! So is the Russian Cover for THG. NOT THE CF COVER FOR RUSSIA!

message 45: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Uh?

message 46: by Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (last edited Nov 30, 2011 04:26PM) (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments For some reason, I can't link stuff cause my computer is annoying..But THG cover for Russia has "Katniss" embracing "Peeta". But the CF has "Gale" and "Katniss" almost kissing. I can tell what there main focus is on. :(

message 47: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Ah, I got it, I love them!!!

message 48: by Alina (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haah..I love that Seneca Crane's beard has a facebook page! 1,800 likes! It's amazing ;)

message 50: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments It's just amazing!

« previous 1