Maximum Ride Extremes! discussion

Roleplay - Version 2.5 > Bronze Edition-Plotting

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catie , May the mass(acceleration) be with you. (new)

Catie  | 829 comments Mod
I think I'm the only person who actually uses these things like ever but I love these pages and so I made a topic for it!

For any of you who don't know what this topic is for: You post ideas of what you think could happen next and give feedback on other people's strange and brilliant ideas.

message 2: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 3291 comments Mod
Haha okay!

Here goes...

you ready for it...?

It's coming....

Your socks will be blown off....

Wait for it...

We are captured and brought to the School.

Brilliant, huh? I know, I know. *bows*

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam | 100 comments *rolls eyes* Wow. Absolute brillance right there, folks.

message 4: by Catie , May the mass(acceleration) be with you. (new)

Haha nice idea. I never would of come up with something so simple and elegant. We have to use it!

My idea happens after they get captured and taken to the school. Well it's a test that the whole flock would get to under go to anylze all sorts of stuff like their reaction under stress, creative problem solving icomplex situations, they get to test the boundaries of the flock....

So here is how it would go.

Each of the flock members would be placed in a glass box kind of thing a room. So imagine the four glass boxes 4x5 foot square bottom and about 7 feet tall. They share a wall with the other boxes. So it would be arranged in the boxes like this

Jalen's box Draco's box
Dawn's box Fall's box
(Just in case you were having issues imagining it.)

In each box would be a red button on the wall and a vent on the ceiling. The other flock members could hear and see the other flo k members.

Here comes the twist. The vents would blow in the oxygen they need but
also it would blow in different gasses into each individual box. These gases would cause all sorts of issues from hallucinations to feeling sick.

One for the buttons the buttons would pause the pumping of the gas and
reverse any side effects that may have been occurring. Here comes the part that the scientists might let them figure out on their own. Only one person can get the advantages to pressing their button at a time and when someone presses the button someone else in their group gets a more powerful gas.

Yeah it could be interesting!

message 5: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

I like it! That is very interesting...I honestly wouldn't have thought up something that elaborate myself. O.O That would definitely cause some issues but also test how far one would go to save themselves or another they care about...yes, let's go with that idea!

message 6: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Oh, and I think we shouldn't control what gases and side effects come into our own tanks.
Example - Dawn presses the button and Draco starts to experience nausea. (But that would be your post, Catie.)
Then, Draco presses the button and he is relieved of his nausea but Jalen now is suffering from a toxic gas that makes him puke. ( Izzy's post, deciding what Jalen's gas does)
Next, Jalen presses the button and a gas to make Fall faint blows through the vent. (Sam's post, controlling Fall's gas)
Finally, when Fall wakes up she presses the button and Dawn would begin seeing terrible hallucinations of the things she fears most. (My post, telling what Dawn's does.)

Something along those lines just to keep it interesting...obviously it doesn't have to go in that order. Just an example.

message 7: by Catie , May the mass(acceleration) be with you. (new)

Yeah. That would be really cool! I like that!