Turtle in Paradise Turtle in Paradise discussion

turtle in paradise

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cheyanna it looks so cool ! :)

delaney have you read it????

Leila McGrath Just finished this book. It was fun, but had more dialogue than I like, and the ending was vague.

Laura I loved this book! The ending was great because she found a real treasure: home.

Miranda I loooooooved it. My friend recommended it to me and I read it. It was so good. It had a nice ending which I like. I don't like bad endings. Anyway if you feel like you should read it DO IT cause it is good!

Izzy Cann I love this book

message 7: by Abby (new) - added it

Abby Llllooooovvvvvveeeee this book. I have read it four times and still love it.

Monique I enjoyed it but the ending left me hanging TOO much! I would have loved a little more to really prove that the guy (forgot his name) was actually Turtle's father and the father and mother could actually talk to each other.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 23, 2012 01:15PM) (new)

I don't know what it is about this story, but I absolutely love it and have read it tons of times.

Kendrastarr I really liked this book, and it was pretty funny with all the dialogue. alligator pears. heh. that is my favorite.

Elise This book is amazing!

Grace LOOOoOve this book!!! Ending is great!!!

Bailey I love this book!! I have read it two times and still haven't got over how good and thrilling it is!

message 14: by Hope (new) - added it

Hope I like the book so far... I CAN'T WAIT to see what happens at the end of the book!