The Everyday, Average But Awesome, Book Club discussion

Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life
Books > Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sevania (sevthedev) | 387 comments Mod
This topic is closed until the end of November, when we will begin our discussion!

message 2: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alright, everyone, it is now December 2nd, and time to start our discussion as well as pick a new book. You better have read it!

Some discussion questions:

Who was your favorite character, and why?

Do you think Jeremy's dad was foolish to believe the fortune teller?

What is the meaning of life to you?

message 3: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Seriously? Did NO ONE read the book? We ARE a BOOK CLUB you know! Please respond, you guys!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure who my favorite character was...I mean, I kind of like Lizzy, but she was really impulsive. :/ Jeremy was kind of cute. ^^

And yeah, I think his dad was foolish.

((sorry....this isn't much. :P))

message 5: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new) - rated it 4 stars

"My sweat smells like peanut butter..." :)

I liked Lizzy. I also like Mr. Oswald. And the guy who worked for him... Oh my gosh, I'm completely blanking on his name... James? "It's a book."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's James. LOL. "It's a book." xDxD

message 7: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new) - rated it 4 stars

So, what did you think of the book in all? Did you like it? Did you hate it?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I would give it a 4.5, but since one can't really do that on Goodreads, I'll give it a 5. ^^

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

IT ISNT AT MY STUPID LIBRARY! I HAVE TO PAY $3 TO GET IT FROM A DIF LIBRARY IN THE STATE! AND THEN I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO RENEW IT! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

*Climbs on library roof and dumps gallons of gasoline on it. Uses magnifying glass to catch it on fire and epically uses teleportation watch to go to London*

message 10: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Wow. Somebody is MAD.

I'd give it a four.five as well, although more towards a four. It takes a lot for me to give a book a five. I take off the star because it isn't something I can really relate to. That may seem like a silly reason, but that is my reason.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ANGRY! :D

message 12: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sure, Emily...
Okay no more spamming this topic.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

**ahem**

I thought it was an interesting way to start the book: "My sweat smells like peanut butter." xD I mean...REALLY? xD I'm sorry, but I loled. :P

Lizzie is kind of weird...I don't quite get her. :/

message 14: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new) - rated it 4 stars

She made me laugh... Lol sorry I haven't been checking this group.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

No, it's fine; me neither really. :P

I think I would have to rate it as one of my favorite books. I think it's SO good! I'm going to give it to my younger brother to read. :)