The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

2nd Building: Dorms > Shock, Nate, and Chester's Dorm!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry for the wait, i forgot i was suppose to make it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Shock walked in and threw his bag on a bed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(that's okay!nate will be in shortly)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok)

message 5: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments (Same with Chester)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate ran in and jumped on the bed.He looked at his surroundings and waited for Chester.

message 7: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester walked in about a half a minute later, breathing hard.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(sorry)Nate smiled at Chester"have a fun tip?"Nate asked.Nate sat on his bed comfortably.

message 9: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester marched over to his bed and fell down. "Ha ha, very funny." he said, sarcastically.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Shock looked at the kids in his room. "Um Hi?"

message 11: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester nodded. "Hello." he replied.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate noticed shock"wazzup"Nate said pushing Chester off his foot.

message 13: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester shook his head. "I feel dizzy." he said.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"uhhg"Nate said lightly tapping Chester's head making all the pain and fogginess away."better?"Nate said not really caring.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im Shock." he said

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 02:30PM) (new)

Nate looked at Shock. "Nate,the super cool sexy king of awesomeness"Nate said sarcastically.

message 17: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester shook his head and looked over to Shock. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shock you."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha very funny. Don't make me hurt you." He said showing them his claws. Hopefully they wouldn't see hid dog ears just yet.

message 19: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester said, "Huh? Why would you hurt me?" He was very confused and dizzy and felt like he was gonna puke.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know your super shocked by my super good looks"Nate said sarcastically."yeah well I'll eat you,that blood starting to wear off"Nate said.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong with him?" he said pointing to Chester

message 22: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments "Who?" Chester asked. "Nate?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"hmmm I really dunno"He turned to Chester"don't worry I'm a docter,no really I went to college for it and everything.".

message 24: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester said, "Wait, I thought you were my age." Chester said, really confused.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"i am,I finished college by...hmm....the age of ten"Nate said like it was nothing.Nate was actually a very smart person he'd graduated by age six,and ended college by ten,he just didn't show his smartness.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"You two are confusing!" Shock said taking out his sword and started cleaning it.

message 27: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester shook his head. And when he saw the sword, he got really nervous and puked on Nate.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!jeez say it don't spray it!"Nate said looking at the barf on him.nate gagged and snapped his fingers,the barf was starting to disappear.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Man calm down it's just a sword." Shocl said

message 30: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester covered his mouth and went into the bathroom.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

The barf disappeared completely.Nate walked into the bathroom then quickly turned around,he had seen Chester throwing up in the toilet.

message 32: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester wiped his face with the towel and set it back on the rack. He walked back into their room.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"you ok?"Nate asked .

message 34: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester said, "I guess. I just need some rest." he looked around for his bag, but couldn't find it. "Where's my bag?" He asked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate looked around"ummm..."Nate said looking around,he looked at shock and raised an eyebrow.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? Why would i take his bag?" he said

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate kept looking around,and finally found it.He walked over to it and gave it to Chester.

message 38: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester nodded."Thanks." He took out some pajamas and was reafy to change into them.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate closed his eyes.And turned around.

message 40: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester changed into them as quickly as possible, then folded up his clothes and got into his bed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"get well I guess"Nate said in a thick Australian accent.He sat on a chair and thought about home.

message 42: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 366 comments Chester closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Shock sighed and got out his journal and wrote about today.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"dude you have a journal?why don't you start playing with your Malibu barbie,oh write about how sexy and awesome I am"Nate said.He sat up in the chair.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why don't i get out my sword and cut up the annoying little kid in my room?" he said anger blazing in his eyes

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 07:35PM) (new)

"hey!!!don't be so mean!"Nate whined.Nate realized he was serious"jeez I'm just kidding".

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're the one who was being mean. Just remember kid, don't get a Half-demon with a temper problem mad. If you do it may be the last thing you do." He said as he continued to write

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"sorry"Nate said slumping down in his chair.He felt belittled,he didn't like getting in trouble when he did he hated it.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey im sorry. I've had a rough week." Shock said feeling sorry fot the kid.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"no I..i was being thoughtless..."Nate said.NNate didn't look at Shock.

« previous 1 3