FALLEN-CAM THE DEMON-RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OLD RP > Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Maddie | 2201 comments Mod
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=sur...

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=tor...

((I live on the second photo how kol is this beach :) Torquay 4 eva!!))

message 2: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Tilly ran down the hill, board in hand. She sat on the beach and looked out at the water she loved surfing. She ran out into the water and started paddling out, the best wave was heading her way she was carving it up like a pro.

message 3: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((the second pic is like the perfect spot for surfing XD))

message 4: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((I live it that town))

message 5: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((Bells beach 4eva!!))

message 6: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((this that a place in Australia))

message 7: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

message 8: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((is she the surfer who lost her arm to the shark attact))

message 9: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((No i think she was American this is Stef Gilmore she one the Bells Beach surfing comp this year))

message 10: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Cool. Yeah I found her- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethany_... ))

message 11: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((Yer cool))

message 12: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((I love her story and how she still surfs :P))

message 13: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((Same its just so touching and she so brave))

message 14: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((ikr did you see soul sufer))

message 15: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((No but i read her book i really want to go see the movie))

message 16: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Oh ididnt know there was a book lolz :P But i did see the movie and its really good. I love the ending cuz the real bethany talks about her experiece and she did all the surfing tricks))

message 17: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

((Thats so cool :P))

message 18: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((yep haha. lolz :P))

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe walked barefoot through the sand. The sand felt like silk as it ran in between her toes. She was wearing a skirt with a black, and yellow bikini top. She had a towel drapped over her left shoulder, and a surfboard under her right arm as the leash was dragging behind her in the sand.
Alex was sitting on the beach, but he was invisible to the eye. He felt a warm feeling in the pit of his stomach, and looked to the left to see Chloe carrying a surfboard on the beach. He watched her, and he realized how much she looked like him it was the first time hed seen her execpt in pictures at her house. It made him smile even though he was a demon doesnt mean that he wasnt happy to have a daughter. He knew it was too soon to try grabbing her, but maybe he should introduce himself and gain her trust maybe she wouldnt have to be forced to come back to hell with him. Satan would be pleased another one on his side. He sat there debating.

message 20: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments ((And the plot thickens. Hahaha INTERVENTION!))

message 21: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Julius jogged the beach in his swim trunks. He saw Chloe and made eye contact. He nodded hi and smiled. He continued to jog until he felt something was off. He looked back at where Chloe was, she far off away from him. All he could see was the outline of her figure. He paused and looked around. He looked at the sand around him and there! He saw a translucent cloud. To the human eyes, it compared to a hot day, the way the heat morphed images. Julius squinted. His eyes turning gold.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe was humming a tune trying to find a good spot on the beach to lay her things down, and get in the water. In a blink of an eye there was a man standing infront of her. Her jaw dropped. The man looked exactly like her, and she dropped the surfboard on her toe. The fin of it sliced her toe open, and blood started falling out of it. "F**K!"
Alex looked down at her toe "Im sorry Chloe. Let me fix it."
Chloe wanted to scream or run, but her vocal chords werent working and her feet were clued to the ground.
Alex bent down to heal her wound when he touched it she screamed, but it stopped bleeding. "There its all better."
Chloe looked down to see her toe wasnt bleeding anymore. Her heart was pounding, and she didnt know what to do. She looked around to see if she recogized anyone on the beach, but no one was around. This is it she thought.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments ((SOory i didnt see the post))
Chloe saw Julius, but she couldnt manage to scream his name. So she just stood there face to face with her father in silence.

message 24: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Now julius's eyes shown a bright gold. He looked down at chloe and saw her with a man. He was about to start running but to his enhanced state he saw the panicked look on her face. He made a turn and travelled back to her

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Alex looked at Chloe "Look Chloe I just want to talk to you for a mintue. Calm down."
Chloes saw Julius jogging towards her, and she felt a little better but she knew it wasnt over.
Alex followed Chloes eyes, and turned around. A boy was running towards him, and he stared at him straight in the eyes with an irritated look on his face. Alex growled at the boy, but didnt break eye contact. Once the boy was only a few feet he let his wings burst open, and pushed off of the ground willing himself invisible and flew off.
Chloe relaxed and looked at Julius "Thank you"

message 26: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Welcome. Who was that?" Julius when he reached her.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe exhaled. "my dad"

message 28: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Julius looked at her surprised. Then went back to his sarcastic self, "and you weren't even going to introduce us" he mocked hurt trying to cheer up.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe giggled "I dont even really know him myself" she was completely relaxed now

message 30: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Julius smiled. Now he felt the fear she had felt he smiled regardless though. There is always a downfall to having powers such as he and his sister. There always has to be a balance. He got used to smalll things such as this

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe smiled back at him. "I thnk i need to get in the water after that." She dropped her towel on the floor, and wiggled out of her skirt. She ran down the beach with her board in her hands, and the leash making a clinging sound as it hit the board "Thaannkkks" she yelled at Julius, and the surfboard splashed into the water as her stomach hit the middle of the board and she was glidding through the water ducking through all the waves that passed by. She finally reached a nice area were the waves werent breaking, and sat on her board waiting patiently for the perfect wave to hit.

message 32: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Isn't it dangerous to go in the ocean while bleeding" he called out to her playfully. He wasn't worried about her anymore, so he laughed and continued to walk down the beach

message 33: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Tilly paddled up to Chloe "Hey stranger!" she called upon the sound of the waves

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe turned her head to see Tilly. "Hey" She looked up at the waves. "Waves are great today, Arent they." Chloe giggled "Totally worth ditching class."

message 35: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

"Hell yer i only been to 1 english lession the rest i been spending out here"

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments "Yea its awesome im going to start coming out more often, but Randy gave me detention for ditching." Chloe was bouncing up, and down on her surf board with the waves that were passing beneath them

message 37: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Julius ran back to the beach. He stuck out more than a stick in the mud. With his non-beach approved attire. He squinted down the beach. Chloe he recognized and Tilly. He sprinted over there in a blur. They didn't even notice due to the speed. "Hey!" he called to them from the shore.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe waved to Julius. "Hey!" She looked at Tilly "lets paddle in, and go talk to Julius."

message 39: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments Julius waited for them to paddle over. He straightened his clothes. And his eyes were normal by the time they got over.

message 40: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Tilly paddled over with Chloe "Heyy Julius"

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments When Chloe got close to the shore she stood up in knee high water picked up her surf board, and started running towards Julius. Water splashed everywhere as she ran. "Hey. You exercising?"

message 42: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Hey, you two. Looks like your having fun. Have you seen my brother by any chance?" he asked sweetly.

message 43: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

"Last time i saw him he was in his dorm" Tilly said

message 44: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Already did earlier, remember?" Julius winked at Chloe

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments "and I havent seen him since this morning." Chloe added. "You looking for him out here? I dont think ive ever seen him at the beach."

message 46: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Always good to make sure. Have you guys seen Mia then?" he switched.

message 47: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

"Umm no sorry"

message 48: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "Hmmph" he pursed his lips. "Okay then, thanks."

message 49: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 1842 comments "How's the toe, Chloe?" he added

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments She lifted her foot. "My dad healed it. It was really weird when u saw it it was just blood over a healed wound, and the water washed it off. Its still sore the fin cut it pretty deep." She changed the subject. "I havent seen Mia in forever"

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.