Heroes of Olympus discussion

Your Choice > Event Planning

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Nov 04, 2011 01:26PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
I really want to plan to do something special for this group but don't really what you guys would like to do so I decided to let you decide. Comment below on the ideas you have and I'll put the 3 top ones in a poll for you to decide. I'll take anything from now to the end of November. Happy posting.

message 2: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

One idea only, just remember this is only up until November!

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Okay new ideas I'll do December too.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i think we should have a discussion in which only mods post so you can freeze it after you post. and it can talk about all Riordan's blog posts and updates in order with links to the website page and stuff.

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

That's an awesome idea, I'll put that in or you can you are a mod too and it's your idea

message 6: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I put in a folder for updates you want to put it...

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments We should do a poll. We should do the poll about which extra demigod would you choose for the quest. I think that the Rick Riordan thing is great, but that's more of an all time thing. This is something JUST for December. We could also do something with like winter... oh wait! I've got it! We could do a poll like this...

If you were chosen to go on a quest in the winter, which would you rather do?

And then the answers...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle wrote: "I put in a folder for updates you want to put it..."

Okay thnx I'll donthat sometime soon...

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Savannah wrote: "We should do a poll. We should do the poll about which extra demigod would you choose for the quest. I think that the Rick Riordan thing is great, but that's more of an all time thing. This is some..."

What would the options be?

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Just reminder to everyone to tell the mods if their doing a poll or not...:)

message 11: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Oh... whoops. Sorry. So I just realized that you made that poll about the extra demigod... and I also made that poll about the winter thing. I didn't know we were supposed to ask mods. Can't we just make polls? Sorry if I sound bratty. I'm not trying to be. :) I was just wondering. :):):):)

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Dec 10, 2011 12:23PM) (new)

Well just ask first cause if everyone is making polls I'll get crazy especially if we start to get more members but you can keep the other poll on just ask next time...:)

message 13: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Ahh. Okay... I see :) I'll do that next time.

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

But still good idea =)

message 15: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments thanks!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i did the blog thing, check it out?

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Oh yeah I checked it out it's so cool!

message 18: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Yeah!!! I was like... SWEET! Thanks!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "Yeah!!! I was like... SWEET! Thanks!!!"

You're welcome, and I'm sorry I deleted your post, but I didn't really want it as a discussion, just a place where I post his blog so i froze the discussion. But if u want to discuss his blog posts you can click the link I posted and then comment there.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle wrote: "Oh yeah I checked it out it's so cool!"

Thnx, I'm glad you like it, I got the idea from this other group I'm in called Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, the Kane Chronicles, and All Things Rick Riordan.
Stephanie is the head mod there and Ellie is the other mod.
U guys should join it!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, we could have R.R.'s next events and stuff?

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Dec 10, 2011 02:37PM) (new)

Like his PERCY'S BIRTHDAY!...:) Blue birthday cake!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but I meant tour datesand stuff

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yeah we can do that when he does...he's probably busy writing the mark of athena so he's probabaly only doing a tour when the third book of the kane chronicles come out right?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but when he does we could do that

message 26: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Dec 11, 2011 09:22AM) (new)

We could also do when the books come out right?
CELEBRATION! But only Heroes of Olympus in this group and Kane Chronicles in the other right?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure of course!

message 28: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Cool now he just needs to tell us when the next book is...the agony...:D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

lets set it at october 8th for now? in the middle of oct 4 and oct 12?
and we could also have for the dates when the cover art and stuff comes out

message 30: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yeah I think we can set the book to that date but I don't know about the other stuff for now cause it'd involve tons of guessing on our part...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

when the dates come out i mean

message 32: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Perfect! So do you wanna set the book coming out?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

you can do it.

message 34: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

kay

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

or i can

message 36: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Oooo! Celebration time, come on!!! Ah. Just another thing I'll be waiting for. GRRR!!!! CURSE RICK RIORDAN (but really don't actually curse him cuz i want the mark of athena)

message 37: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

More suggestions?

message 38: by Yuman (last edited Dec 17, 2011 09:53PM) (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments how about putting up a contest? Or a book giveaway?
Example: five or ten people upload picturres they think best represents greek/roman mythology, or best shows Greek/Roman mythology , then you do a poll on it, and whoever wins gets a free Rick Riordan book!

message 39: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Maybe... gotta talk it over with Assma though... =D

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "Oooo! Celebration time, come on!!! Ah. Just another thing I'll be waiting for. GRRR!!!! CURSE RICK RIORDAN (but really don't actually curse him cuz i want the mark of athena)"

yeah, cuz if he's cursed he'll have boils on his hands and wont be able to write...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yumn♣(as in Yumna) wrote: "how about putting up a contest? Or a book giveaway?
Example: five or ten people upload picturres they think best represents greek/roman mythology, or best shows Greek/Roman mythology , then you do ..."

which one? the lightning thief?

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 18, 2011 08:56AM) (new)

Isabelle wrote: "Maybe... gotta talk it over with Assma though... =D"

fine by me.

ASMAA

message 43: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments its spelled Asmaa

message 44: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments hehe. this sounds like so much fun!!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

okaaaaaaay?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

what sounds like fun?

message 47: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments uh i dunno... :) i was a little crazy.

message 48: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments its ok, R-A-N-D-O-M spells 'original'

message 49: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments totally.

and C-R-A-Z-Y spells awesome

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "totally.

and C-R-A-Z-Y spells awesome"

Lol.

« previous 1 3