Book Buyers Dreamland discussion

ARC Giveaway Sites > Goodreads First Reads

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (shadowkissedcassie) | 99 comments Mod
Well duh! I’m sure you all know about goodreads because you’re on it right now, but for those of you who don’t know, goodreads has an awesome giveaway program! Simply go to the Explore tab at the top and click on Giveaways. I’ve won about 11 great books this way and added many interesting ones to my “To-read” shelf that I never would have found otherwise. The down side? Goodreads is so popular that you are normally competing with many other people for a limited number of ARC copies. Also, it has taken more than a month for me to receive a book before….but hey! I’m never going to complain about a free book! If you haven’t checked out Goodreads First Reads program yet, please make sure you do :)

Photobucket

Some of the ARC I've Won :)
Photobucket

Check out First Reads Here:
http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway

If you know of other Review and Giveaway sites like this one, please post it by starting a new topic under this folder. Thanks :)

message 2: by Precious Mae (new)

Precious Mae (preciousmae) | 16 comments Thanks Cassie! I didn't know about this before *stupid me* :D

message 3: by Cyp (new)

Cyp (cyp-thatsme) | 32 comments There's very little that are open to Singapore, and all those good ones are for US/CA only!! Haha, but I've won one from First Reads before!:D It's --> Invitation to Ruin by Bronwen Evans Haha, it's cool.:)

message 4: by ToniG (new)

ToniG (tonilogar) I love my ARCs! I won 17 books so far but I did not receive 3 of them for unknown reasons. I used to enter the giveaways for a lot of books. Now, I just do it for books I want to read because there was a couple I won but did not really care for.

message 5: by ToniG (new)

ToniG (tonilogar) I love my ARCs! I won 17 books so far but I did not receive 3 of them for unknown reasons. I used to enter the giveaways for a lot of books. Now, I just do it for books I want to read because there was a couple I won but did not really care for.

message 6: by Cassie (new)

~Toni~ wrote: "I love my ARCs! I won 17 books so far but I did not receive 3 of them for unknown reasons. I used to enter the giveaways for a lot of books. Now, I just do it for books I want to read because there..."

Wow 17! Thats great. Make sure you checked those books as not reveived so they dont count not posting a review against you.

message 7: by ToniG (new)

ToniG (tonilogar) Yes, I made sure to do that. I am just happy I won as many as I did! I never win anything! lol.

message 8: by Cassie (new)

~Toni~ wrote: "Yes, I made sure to do that. I am just happy I won as many as I did! I never win anything! lol."

Haha I never do either...dont feel bad!