Book Buyers Dreamland discussion

ARC Giveaway Sites > Library Thing

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (shadowkissedcassie) | 99 comments Mod
Library Thing is a site similar to goodreads but unlike goodreads, they have two ways to enter for book giveaways.
The first is LibraryThing Early Reviewers which provides free pre-release books to members willing to review them. The Early Reviewers program has many great titles by famous authors and is almost exactly like the goodreads First Reads program!

Photobucket

The second giveaway page on Library Thing is the LibraryThing Member Giveaway which allows members to give away books for free to members willing to review them. The great thing about the Member Giveaway is normally there are more copies being offered that requested so you almost always get what you ask for. Many new and up&coming authors post ebook copies of their books on this site and I have received many amazing books this way!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Check out my Library Thing Here: http://www.librarything.com/profile/S...
And if you haven't yet, be sure to sign up for your own :)

If you know of other review and giveaway sites like this one, please tell us by starting a new topic under this folder. Thanks!

message 3: by Grete (new)

Grete (bookthing) | 5 comments Lol I used to maintain my library on Librarything but switched to Goodreads. Not sure I can keep up with both!

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (shadowkissedcassie) | 99 comments Mod
Haha well I like goodreads better for sure but the authors like to have there reviews as many places as possible :)