Q&A with J. Leigh Bralick discussion

Book Topics > Ethereal

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (last edited Nov 03, 2011 09:13PM) (new)

J. Bralick (jleighbralick) | 38 comments Mod
The novel I'm writing for NaNoWriMo is up for free on Smashwords! It's a work in progress, of course, but it would be awesome if you wanted to read along as I'm writing, and shout out any questions, comments, or suggestions along the way!

~~
Shadow and Light. Night and Day. The Ethers have been at war longer than the memory of man. The fate of humanity depends on their stalemate, but they care little for mortals...until one girl finds herself caught at the very heart of their war.

message 2: by Don (new)

Don Morris | 23 comments What a great concept!! I need to get mine posted that way. It'll be a great motivation to start working on it again.

message 3: by J. (new)

You definitely should! I think it's great that Smashwords is doing this for NaNo...

message 4: by J. (new)

I now have two whole chapters up on Smashwords! Wow. I guess it's some progress, anyway...

Wow, this book is turning out kind of strangely. The world(s) is/are totally different than anything I've ever written about. I mean, the human world isn't that weird, it's just not my typical milieu...

message 5: by Don (new)

Don Morris | 23 comments In what sense the "human world", the humanity portion, or the Earth itself? The more I know, the weirder I find our world to be.