Genre Readers looking to expand discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group reads for December?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone would like to nominate a book for December this is the place to do so.:)
The nominations will go up in a poll, and I will add the December reads based only on the results.

If you nominate a book please also vote in the poll, as I will be counting only those votes in determining the reads for the month.(Since the polls are anonymous, I would wind up counting votes twice)
If anyone would like to suggest a theme for the month we could try that too. Any thoughts?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I was hoping to have the poll up by now, but there have been no nominations. Any suggestions?

message 3: by Karin (last edited Nov 21, 2011 06:05PM) (new)

Karin | 392 comments Right now the only book I look forward to reading this December after the semester ends is The First Love Cookie Club by Lori Wilde. So I nominate this book for the December Group Reads.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I nominate Wicked by Gregory Maguire.I've never read it but its supposed to be pretty good.

Wicked The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years, #1) by Gregory Maguire

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 37 comments I nominate Wind and Shadow. I really enjoyed it I would love to hear what others think. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I put up a poll for December reads. It will be up until the first.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.