Nightshade (Nightshade, #1; Nightshade World, #4) Nightshade discussion

Is this book really that amazing?

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chyna I just found out about this book recently. Tell me some parts if the book cuz i really want to know:)) (i"ll be buying it soon ) hehehehe

Lord Voldemort take it out the library and check it out?

Jennifer I loved it! Great action and romance. I checked it out at the library.

Chyna i bought the book already!!!! I'm only on page 75 so....yeah whatever
Who did she fall in love with anyway at the first book?

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica hell yeah it is

Hannah YES

Not telling you who she fals in love with. YOU have to figure it out and read the next one. XD

Chyna Raven wrote: "YES

Not telling you who she fals in love with. YOU have to figure it out and read the next one. XD"

no tell me tell me tell me

Laura I love this series...it one of my new faves....definitley something good to look forward to reading more of.

Valerie This book was epically amazing... that's all I need to say.

Arwyn Yes, loved it!

Sambath nope...avg...

Risha Paramita love it,, :P

Annie Brewer Yes, this book was awesome!! Loved every minute of it, mostly. But the next book really pissed me off. Just saying. Ready for the last one, out in less than a week!!

Jess(ToTheMoonAndBackReviews) Oh my gosh, this book was absolutely awesome! I read it in one day while working a double shift, it is one of those can't put down books that sucks you right in.
It has possibility one of the best love triangles of my year.
I also loved the personalities of all the characters and how well they seemed thought out.

Azhia Yeah it was really resll good

message 16: by ewa (new) - rated it 4 stars

ewa Yes, its is. Story is interesting but I was pissed off for most of the time due to direction that story goes. But definitely 'have-to-read' item.

S.L.J. It was a fun read. Like all novels, it had it's flaws but was otherwise entertaining. It made me want 2 read the 3rd novel.

message 18: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. It was a quick read but it was not that great. It was very predictable and the love triangle foundation was so weak that it failed to engage me. I found the characters to be lacking depth. To me this was just another mediocre series that was hastily written so it could cash in on the YA PNR trend. I read the second book, but I'm not sure I want to read the 3rd. Of course this is only my opinion and I don't mean to offend any of this series super fans.

Shaney I really enjoyed this book so much that I had to go out and buy the next one and I can't wait for the 3rd one.

Arushi i liked it, not LOVED it, but i hate who she ends up with and what happens at the end of the first...

Aa'Ishah This book is fantastic, seriously. I cannot WAIT to get my hands on Bloodrose.

message 22: by Hafsa (last edited Dec 23, 2011 03:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hafsa This book IS awesome.

Victoria Parker I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! but the last one was soooooo.. sad :( i finished it a short time ago but im going to read again...:)

message 24: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee This series is absolutely AMAZINGGGGG! They keep getting better as they go too, and I agree with Victoria the last one was very sad ]:

message 25: by Izzy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Izzy It's a good book, worth reading. But there are some parts I would have written different.

Zoriana Meh.. annoying heroine that you will probably want to slap in the face a couple thousand times and some really pissy guys. And lets not forget a sexist, controlled culture where you can die for speaking your mind...

Radikal reluctant to read wolfsbane, should i be?

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) really liked this book. I am picking Wolfsbane up from the library this afternoon.

Diane Butler It is absolutely amazing

message 30: by Enia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Enia Yes this book is amazing. I have the whole series. NightShade WolfsBane and BloodRose. They are really amazing. Andrea you really did well.

Kaylynn I love it but had trouble getting into it at first

Camila *chuckle*This book is annoying.Don't get me wrong, I like a fourth of the book Then it got really...stupid?No that's an understatement.It was like a slap in the face, or finding out that my favorite love song is about a sandwich.That's how bad it is. Oh and Calla runs-away with Shay.Yeah I know, you probably hate me now.

Arushi i read the first one and liked it up until the last few chapters. then i got really annoyed and got my friend to tell me everything that happens in wolfsbane and bloodrose. im glad i didn't continue with the series.

no offense to those people who loved it. its just opinions anyway ;)

<3 REN.

message 34: by Howl (new) - rated it 2 stars

Howl No, it is not. But it deserves a second chance, it is only the first book.

Victoria Parker I wish this book was a movie!! That would be AWESOME!!

WhatsHerName I got bored about halfway through and haven't finished it yet. But different strokes for different folks! You probably will end up liking it more than me!

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) I would not say "amazing"; it's not same old characters or plot as some of the paranormals out there, interesting main character and well written. And despite what I say next, I did very much like the book and plan on reading the rest of the series (on library waiting list).

It is very definitely the setup book for a series and most of the action/revelations occur last few pages. (And just because worldbuilding not same old stuff in the glut of paranormal series out there, not necessarily the most amazing earth shattering stuff.) One big blackmark stopping this from approaching "amazing" for me is the acceptance of concepts like arranged marriage, females being second class citizens under thumb of the male/alpha stuff. And don't even get me started on how much I don't care for still yet another love triangle.