Historical Info for Historical Fiction Readers discussion

Bits and Bobs > Need Reader/Reviewer

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judith (new)

Judith Arnopp | 5 comments Hi Katherine,
It's the four days thats the problem. I am snowed under with work at the moment or I would be glad to do it. I already have three in the queue to be read and reviewed, The Forest Dwellers just coming out and needing promoting and The Song of Heledd needing editing, let alone the new one just itching to be written. The First Apostle sounds very interesting, I will check back next time I'm free and also mention to some of my contacts that you need a reviewer. Good luck with it.

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana Jackson (dianamj) | 10 comments Hi folks. Since so many of us are writer's of historical fiction in this group, we all seem to be sonwed under by work, if not by snow. (We've had none in the UK this year so far) I am happy reviewing historical fiction and have done a few reviews on my blog but I was wondering if anyone wanted to get involved in a 'Round Robin' type blog review, where a group of us worked together to support each other. What do you think?

message 3: by Frances (new)

Frances Brown (gemwriter) | 5 comments Diana wrote: "Hi folks. Since so many of us are writer's of historical fiction in this group, we all seem to be sonwed under by work, if not by snow. (We've had none in the UK this year so far) I am happy review..."

I would be happy to join in. Just let me know the how and when and where - and what we are reading!

message 4: by Debra (new)

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 957 comments Mod
Diana, would you like to start a thread for that purpose and manage the project? It is a great idea.

message 5: by Pamela (new)

Pamela aka Scottieluvr (scottieluvr) Bit late to this topic, but I would be happy to join in. However, I am not a writer, more of a reader, but have done reviewing in the past. :)

message 6: by MK (new)

MK McClintock (mkmcclintock) Bit late myself, but I'd be pleased to participate.

message 7: by Debra (new)

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 957 comments Mod
Anyone that wants to start a Round Robin review may do so. Just start a thread in the Bits and Bobs section.