Destined (House of Night, #9)
This topic is about Destined
Books of the Month > Destined by P.C. Cast

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, Bookworm (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 1553 comments Mod
Comments? Thoughts?

message 2: by Jennifer, Bookworm (last edited Nov 13, 2011 01:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

At first I was kind of hesitant about this book since the story seems to drag on, though I really want to see the series will end as well.

The very beginning of the book was a little hard for me to get back into but after a bit the story really started to take off. You see some of the characters in a different light and are also introduced to some new ones.

(view spoiler)

I'm still reading the book, but I'm almost done with it.

message 3: by Jennifer, Bookworm (new) - rated it 4 stars

So, I finished Destined and I have to say that book is by far one of the best books in the series in my opinion. It didn't feel like I was reading the same stuff all over again. The ending was an enormous surprise and left me dying to read the next book in the series. Unfortunately the next book doesn't come out until August... talk about a long wait lol.

(view spoiler)

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 511 comments Ummm I love the p.c books and I ordered the destine copy yesterday. I hope it is as exiting as the other ones I read can't wait for destined.

message 5: by Jennifer, Bookworm (new) - rated it 4 stars

Destined was really good in my opinion. If you're that big of a fan of the House of Night series then you will probably like Destined a lot.

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 511 comments I am holding your word for it but like the other ones I think it's going to be great!..