The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

On Campus > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 359 (359 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the foresty mountain behind the castle.
description

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther walked into the forest and smiled at the sweet scent of trees.He took a deep breath and then transformed into his dragon form.He shook out his jet black wings.His charcoal black scales shimmered in the sun light.Time to flyHe said before leaping into the sky.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Daniel trotted into the forest. "Ahh feels just like home." Moving further into the forest he froze. "What is this?" he asked himself. It was a strange grass hut. Slowly Daniel walked forward, He examined it thourouly. "This is a very old hut hasn't been used in a long time." Daniel trotted out of the forest at a quick pace.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

After a long flight Luther flew back to the dorms.

Michelle Herondale | 33 comments Cam walked into the forest. He had nothing better to do since the headmistress wasnt in her office. He exhaled, and let his giant wings unflurl from his back. It felt good to let his wings out. He walked over to the nearest tree, and flew up to a branch near the ground. He sat there dangaling his legs, and enjoying the nice breeze on his face.

Michelle Herondale | 33 comments Cam had fallen asleep in the tree. He pulled out his cellphone to check the time, and decided to go find his dorm. He picked up his bag, and pushed off the branch into the air. He flew to the dorms.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle was staring down at her book and she didn't even pay attention to what she was doing. She ran straight into Alexei and dropped her bag and books. "Oh! I'm so sorry." She met his gaze and almost blushed at his beautiful face.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She grabbed the books from his hands and was entranced. "I'm Annabelle. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said with an angelic smile.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok. I did. SOunds interesting... MYsterious. Now where to take this...))

She looked sweetly at him. "What species are you? I'm a fallen angel."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's what he is. :) ))

She saw right thru him. She knew immediately that he was too. And she knew what he was thinking. It was this way with some people. She could see what they were thinking. As clear as a storybook. But other times... She couldn't read the person at all. Like Shakespeare. "That's cool. So.." She looked around the foest. "What do you think of this place?" She shifted her glasses on her face. She had this type of glasses: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2011 05:53PM) (new)

"Sure." She led him further into the forest as they walked. "I think so too... Sadly." She could tell that he wasn't very open about his past.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry. I gotta go shower, but I'll be back soon. On my ipod.☺ That's why it'll take me a bit to post.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like to sing and dance. I was thinking about making it a profession, but I don't know if I'm good enough. Have you ever felt that way? Like you'll never be good enough? I feel it all the time." She looked at her feet, surprised at herself. She had never told anyone in her life. And so she chose a guy she had just met. But she knew she could trust him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess. I've been taking lessons for about 14 years now. At the same place the whole time. Anyways, how about you? What does a guy like you do in his spare time?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm back and I will be till like 10 past 10.))

"Nice. Where did you learn that skill?" She thought she might be pushing a bit too far with him, but that didn't stop her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt that he hadn't told many people this and she was glad they could somewhat trust each other. "Cool. I've always loved swordplay. I have an older sister who loves fencing and she taught me. The rest is history."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds fun. I should hope tue gym is big. I mean, look at the size of that castle! It's ceazy!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me too." She looked at him smiling, hoping he got the message; I'm going to like it here because of you.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"That'd be great." She smiled and bit her lip. Then, she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you then." With that, she fluttered off happily. Was it a date though? She wasn't sure yet.

((Sorry. Gotta go. Bye)$

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep. I'll see you then." She called behind her. She again pulled out her book but hax a hard time because she coildn't get Alexei out kf jermind.

((See ya! Continue rp @ swordplay place if there is one?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Or there's the field or sports field.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't see a gym on any topics. I gotta walk to school in the rain now. See ya. :(. ))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kinushi lay passed out asleep in a tree, one arm dangling over the edge of the branch.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smiled as she entered the forest she looked around for Cara and Andy, she smiled as the leaves whispered around her, and the breeze brushe across her blue dress.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's amazing here, isn't it?" Andy said. Her eyes caught sight of a small, withering aspen tree and sorrow tugged at her. She wanted to save it, but absolutely not in front of Isabelle and Cara.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) "it sure is" isabelle breathed, a sad expression flickered across her face as she remembered the forest behind her house and how her and her little brother would mess around with each other, climbing trees, she sighed deeply as tears formed in her eyes.

message 27: by Alex (new)

Alex "Woah, its really pretty here." Cara noted.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong?" Andy looked closely at Isabelle. She looked on the verge of tears.

message 29: by Alex (new)

Alex Cara looked at Isabelle. She didn't notice she was crying.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle blinked twice making the tears disappear and pulled on a smile as she said to andy "nothing".

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Alex wrote: ""Woah, its really pretty here." Cara noted."

isabelle smiled.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy wasn't stupid. She was a dryad, and with that came special "powers", you could call them. She could manipulate the earth around her and sense others emotions. Isabelle had been about to cry, but what she was thinking, she clearly didn't want to be public knowledge.
She nodded. "It's beautiful," she agreed, glancing wistfully back at the withering aspen, wishing she were alone so she could help it. She could work her magic with others around, but prefered not to.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smiled at her and wondered wether to tell her the truth about what she had been feeling and why! she sighed and whispered "i was thinking of my brother and my mother".

message 34: by Alex (new)

Alex "I don't want to be rude, but what happened to them to make you cry?" Cara asked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy nodded, happy that Isabelle was willing to talk to her. She thought curiously what happened to her brother and mother, but that seemed a little bit rude to ask. "Memories are a beautiful thing," she murmured. "But they can also bring pain."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Alex wrote: ""I don't want to be rude, but what happened to them to make you cry?" Cara asked."

Isabelle glanced at her and said "i didn't cry, it's just that well"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle broke off and Andy was curious as to what she was thinking, but she didn't push. "I understand, no need to tell us. As I said, memories are beautiful, but they are also painful."

message 38: by River Song (DobbyIsFree) (last edited Nov 15, 2011 01:21PM) (new)

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Ashby Grace wrote: "Andy nodded, happy that Isabelle was willing to talk to her. She thought curiously what happened to her brother and mother, but that seemed a little bit rude to ask. "Memories are a beautiful thing..."

Isabelle smiled and said sadly "you can't live with memories but you also can't live without them, it is said don't live in the past it only brings fears, don't think too much of the future it all brings tears, think in the present and it will bring cheers".

message 39: by Alex (new)

Alex Cara nodded.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy nodded. "That's true. Someone else once said, 'Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.' But as you said, it only brings fears."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Ashby Grace wrote: "Andy nodded. "That's true. Someone else once said, 'Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.' But as you said, it only brings fears.""

Isabelle smiled and wiped the tears from that ran down her face silently and she sat down and said "that's true, would you like to her my story?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea took a seat next to Isabelle. "Only if you're comfortable telling it," she said sincerely.

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex "You don't have to." Cara agreed.

(sorry if I don't post right away, I'm writing a paper and goodreading. Awesome multi tasking, huh?)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((WHOO!!! Multitasking!!!! :D))

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex ((haha!))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((no probs and yh awesome multii tasking XD))

Isabelle sighed and glanced out gazing into the sky, she said "sit and i shall tell" .

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy deliberately positioned herself next to a clump of dying greens. "I'm ready." she smiled.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((can youu hold on for a couple of mins, sorry XD))

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex Cara nodded.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, no problem. :) ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8