Cover 2 Cover discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have fun with this. Post anything thats on your mind!!

message 2: by Will :) (new)

Will :) | 7 comments Mod
Dododvsgushwhayeunsyauevsysbdddusjduusbshshdhsbdusnsjsihshtagaajdknsussjhshsbsusbdhsjshebsjsjdjsudhjdjshshdhdhxhshsdhhsshbeevvsbznsjsksnsnsnjdndnxndbdndhxnddjjdrjjrjsjdhesudidjbndjdjshsjsjjsjsjddhdjdduejuwiqoqweeuydtdydsistxyxidrsitcsjbrcycrghehdtygueehhrbtcybrhejeudgutvrvyduebrcyxycrvjesutcrcvr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feelin Jibberish-y!

message 3: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf [image error]

message 4: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett Learning is defined as a relitivly permanent change in behaviour as a result of experience.

All I've got on my mind is psychology stuff. My exams in two days.

message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana For college or high school? Psychology has always interested me.

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 11 comments Adriana wrote: "For college or high school? Psychology has always interested me."

me too :)

message 7: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett For high school and psych is a really interesting subject. I love the stuff to do with learning and development. It's really interesting.

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 11 comments I want to take that in high school.

message 9: by Lara' (new)

Lara' | 18 comments I'm so not up for school -.-
I have so much homework and to study :SS
I hate math !!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

me to :(

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I love math cause im really good at it hahah same with science not so much with SS hahah but Of course im great at ela why would i be on this website if i wasn't

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOO!

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily I (emilyi) I have a band concert today!!!!! :'-C

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I have off today! And Friday! Yayayayayay! On Saturday I loaded a container with donated school supplies to be shipped to Africa.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) It was great to watch the truck drive off. It was with a bunch of kids from other schools too so I got to meet new people too.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Yeah... And on Friday I planted trees with my science class.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Yeah. Im in the enviornmental club at my school too. We recycle bottle caps soda tabs and batteries as well as pick up trash around the school. :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) It's a big passion of mine. I've considered becoming an environmental scientist but that decision is a long way away.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Thank you it really means a lot to me

message 21: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) I am AWESOME at being AWESOME!!!

I have a SDBFFLNLHLBT!!!

(stands for: super duper best friend for life november llama hippo lover buddy totally!)

message 22: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I have had zippidy-doo-da stuck in my head for the past couple days. Zippidy-doo-da zippidy-day, my oh my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine coming my way, zippidy-doo-da zippidy-day!

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 14 comments I want The Hunger Games to com out RIGHT NOW!! And The Mark of Athena. And Out of Sight, Out of Time. And I hate Algebra.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

the hunger games is already out

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

but im with you on the mark of athena!

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 14 comments I mean the movie.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ohh!

message 28: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments Who has seen breaking dawn!? Saw it last night and now I can't wait to see it again!

message 29: by kathrine (new)

kathrine  (scarlettshea) | 55 comments I want to see it this weekend....How was it?

message 30: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments It was SO good! Like really good! Now I am just going to go crazy for another year waiting for the next movie.

message 31: by kathrine (new)

kathrine  (scarlettshea) | 55 comments Have you read the books?

message 32: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments Yeah I've read them all, but I'm still crazy anxious about the next movie. I watch the first three like 4 times this last week before I went to see this one with my BFF for the midnight opening. Have you read them?

message 33: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I have read them all and seen the previous movies in the theaters, so my friends and I are going to see it tomorrow, maybe. How was Breaking Dawn compared to the other movies?

message 34: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments My favorite, so much better by far!

message 35: by kathrine (new)

kathrine  (scarlettshea) | 55 comments I never read the books because I saw the movie first.

message 36: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments The books are better than the movies, worth the read in my opinion. I saw the movies first and then that's what got me to read the books.

message 37: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I agree that the books are better than the movies (in most cases). There is so much more detail in the books that aren't put in the movies. There have been several times where I buy a book, read it, love it, then find out they just decided to make a movie. It's really weird when that happens.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

message 39: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 8 comments .XD.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

haha well that was weird

message 42: by kathrine (new)

message 43: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) i'm sick today, and i feel horrible, and i probably am going to be massacred with homework. but i'm still glad i didn't go bcuz now i don't have to go spend time w/ all those girls
ok, i know this doesnt make sense, but my school's small and i'm hallucinating

message 44: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) wishicouldfioakhdslkjsjghszjihnxbuhhwkjhahkjhjhjhjakhakisfbfjdjakasahabswifejkjajhjahasjajkhcrazyadamhkjhsjhjkdgdhgahdsgdhdhdghdgdhehwakjcnbcheheheheheeeeheheethecaskofamontilladowho'sangela?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yumn♣ wrote: "i'm sick today, and i feel horrible, and i probably am going to be massacred with homework. but i'm still glad i didn't go bcuz now i don't have to go spend time w/ all those girls
ok, i know this ..."

thanks a lot?

message 46: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) Asmaa wrote: "Yumn♣ wrote: "i'm sick today, and i feel horrible, and i probably am going to be massacred with homework. but i'm still glad i didn't go bcuz now i don't have to go spend time w/ all those girls
ok..."

not YOU

message 47: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) Kyle wrote: ""

COOL

message 48: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) how'd you make that pic come up?

message 49: by Isabella (last edited Dec 08, 2011 05:11PM) (new)

Isabella Kyle wrote: ""

ha ha ha

oh:

[image error]

message 50: by Isabella (new)

Isabella write [image error]
then the link then "/>

« previous 1 3