Nordic Noir discussion

General > Bite Marks, by James thompson

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Thompson (jamesthompson) | 228 comments I posted a short story on my FB James Thompson author page called Bite marks. If you're interested and want to read it but have never been to the site before,
‘Like’ the page, hit the ‘welcome’ button on the right side and you’ll find it. It was published in a Finnish literary magazine, but this is the first time I’ve published it in English.

message 2: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments I'm on it!

message 3: by Nidia (new)

Nidia (ninio) | 57 comments It downloads straight to iBooks on my iPad which is great!! Will read it in a bit. Thanks James!

message 4: by James (new)

James Thompson (jamesthompson) | 228 comments You're most welcome. I seldom write short stories. It's an art of it's own. I hope you enjoy it.

message 5: by Nidia (new)

Nidia (ninio) | 57 comments Unsettling, gloomy, kinky, intense! Loved it!

message 6: by James (new)

James Thompson (jamesthompson) | 228 comments Thank you Nidia.

message 7: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments Nidia wrote: "Unsettling, gloomy, kinky, intense! Loved it!"

Hmmmm...I think those are the perfect words to describe any JT book. lol

message 8: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments Alright, Jim..I don't consider myself a stupid person, but I have been on your fb page several times in the last couple of days and I can't find the short story! HELP..esp since Nidia posted her review..

message 9: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments Ahhhh, whoopsy..guess I am stupid cuz I forgot to click on the welcome page!! I found it!!

message 10: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Nidia wrote: "Unsettling, gloomy, kinky, intense! Loved it!"

Expressed perfectly.......s