Smile (Smile, #1) Smile discussion

A summary about this book smile

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shushu Shuwaana This book is about a girl named Raina who feel down during her girls scout and 2 of her front teeth fell. By that she had to go to the dentist and had to go through a lot. She went through an adventure of putting and taking off braces, boy/friend problem, had to take surgery and even using a retainer with fake teeth. But in the end she found a solution and turned out to be totally fine.

Claire V This was an ok book. Not great but the cartoons were cool.

Shushu Shuwaana Really i thought it was great

Claudia B. this book wuz funny I had a great time reading it :)

Khloe :0 I WAS SO SUPRISED

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i thought that it was a really good book!

Starburst i loved this book!

Chelsea best book ever the poor girl goes through mouth treatment like for 4 years

Starburst actually, six. i felt so bad for her...

Shushu Shuwaana Chelsea wrote: "best book ever the poor girl goes through mouth treatment like for 4 years"
ikr

gabbys BFF in the whole wide world ! walburg i <3 it too thats why on my books i put a 5* rating

Mas5thgrade2012 i love this book it was so good and i feel so bad that her 2 teeth feel out :)

Mas5thgrade2012 I want to read this book everyone says it is so good. I will update this when I read it!

Mas5thgrade2012 This book reminds me of the JB song called Smile.

gabbys BFF in the whole wide world ! walburg nice i don't like the blood or her brused gums Lp

message 16: by Shea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shea great book some of the pics were a little gory haha

Mas5thgrade2012 i loved this book it was so good i can read it 1 millon times lol hahaha

Emily Jang it is so sad

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire wrote: "This was an ok book. Not great but the cartoons were cool."

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Mas5thgrade2012 wrote: "i loved this book it was so good i can read it 1 millon times lol hahaha"

I did! :P

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mas5thgrade2012 wrote: "This book reminds me of the JB song called Smile."

HAHA

message 23: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna Emily wrote: "it is so sad"

How come Emily? explain your reason.

I give it five stars!! She was a very brave girl to go through all that!!

message 24: by Rinchen (new) - added it

Rinchen Lbamo I really like this book,and also it make me so interstate to read more and more intel finish the book .so I would like to say thanks.

message 25: by Cassidy (new) - added it

Cassidy the book was AWESOME

Shemar Jackson WOW AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) JUST BREATH TAKING :)

Shemar Jackson 5 RATING

message 28: by Koolkid (new) - added it

Koolkid You guys are all so lame

message 29: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Qwan hi

Emily In my opinion this book was so great!!!! and I just loved it soooo much!!! Who wouldn't love this book? it's just great in my opinion just great loved it just great!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Elle (new) - added it

Elle Honestly, no offense to you all, but I really didn't like this book that much. I mean it had a great message, just I feel like the teeth part of the story just went on so much that I got sick of it. I know that she was super brave and all. I just got bored.

message 32: by Holliecarroll (new)

Holliecarroll I think the summarizing is poor. You'd better write more constructive one. You can summarize a story with the help of qualified writers. They’ve got the summary services that to make your life easier as you'll spend less time summarizing. Rely on experienced professionals and soon you'll see results. The service works 24/7, so there's no problem contacting it.

message 33: by Edderick (new) - added it

Edderick this book was the beast it you didn't like it you just i don't no. you no what i'm trying to say

message 34: by Giselle (new) - added it

Giselle Gonzalez Edderick wrote: "this book was the beast it you didn't like it you just i don't no. you no what i'm trying to say"
hahahahahahahahahaha funny

message 35: by Giselle (new) - added it

Giselle Gonzalez i agree with all of u :)

message 36: by Gaby (new) - added it

Gaby I read this book at least 6 times!